Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi guys
I draw like this
I am also pretty good at background research, concept, and world developing. Writing is also something that I can do, though I only like to do outlines.

I'm looking for someone to work on a manga with me. I have several semi-developed storylines, but I don't mind creating something new with my partner either. I'm looking for someone who can draw architecture, scenery, objects, and people. lol If he/she can also do paneling that'd be fantastic. I want this to be a collaboration in terms of art and story.

Devoted Friend

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I love your art. I would love to be on a team with you!

I'm not the best writer though.

Anxious Lunatic

Just had to comment and say that your art is lovely ;w;

(I usually prefer more cartoony styles myself but yours is quite lovely~~) <3

Devoted Friend

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
shikami2
Hi guys
I draw like this
I am also pretty good at background research, concept, and world developing. Writing is also something that I can do, though I only like to do outlines.

I'm looking for someone to work on a manga with me. I have several semi-developed storylines, but I don't mind creating something new with my partner either. I'm looking for someone who can draw architecture, scenery, objects, and people. lol If he/she can also do paneling that'd be fantastic. I want this to be a collaboration in terms of art and story.
Have you found someone already?

Familiar Gaian

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
shikami2
Hi guys
I draw like this

I can write pretty well but art is not my forte

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces