Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you use for texture and design?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

I find screen tones really fun to use. Although they are a pain in the butt to apply...and they are costly for wha tyou get. I broke down and bought deleters comictone...thingy....yeah, it works great, although I am having a bit of trouble applying white on top of the tones...but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough
I can't afford screentones, and I don't have Photoshop, but I do just fine with MS Paint (yes, MS Paint). see some examples at my devart site. the chara designs are done in b&w

tone w/ paint

in b&w mode, the colors change to patterns of black dots.
I use ArcStudio PhotoStudio 5 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 2. I got it with my scanner, but I find PhotoStudio 5 is better.
Quote:
I can't afford screentones, and I don't have Photoshop, but I do just fine with MS Paint (yes, MS Paint). see some examples at my devart site.

tone w/ paint
I used to use Paint until I got my scanner for Xmas and got the 2 programs I mentioned.
keito
I can't afford screentones, and I don't have Photoshop, but I do just fine with MS Paint (yes, MS Paint). see some examples at my devart site. the chara designs are done in b&w

tone w/ paint

in b&w mode, the colors change to patterns of black dots.

Download a copy of Photoshop ELEMENTS from www.adobe.com...free.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff