Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright!

I want to run two idea's across here!

My and my bf and several other friends or joining together to create a comic studio. We have many ideas already, but the two we are starting with are Seyra's Journey and Cat Tales.

Seyra's Journey is about an Elf who is to become an heir to a mushroom farm. However, she doesn't like, she hates, mushrooms so she runs away. Going along she encounters an imp called Graul and he joins her.

So far, no real action just them going along finding things and learning about eachother.

Soon they enter a town where they decide to stop at an inn. They spend the night and decide to leave the following morning after stocking up on supplies.
In the morning Graul spots a young girl toting around a rather ugly doll. But...he mistakes is as another one of his kind. A female. He follows. Seyra follows him.

Graul gets into the house and tries to get at the doll, not in that fasion, thank you very much. However, he ends up tipping over into a barral of freshly made liquer and gets invariably drunk.

After Seyra saves him she sticks him in her bag and leaves the town.

They come across a fork in the road, each leading into the exact same forest and there is no sign to point in either direction. They take the left fork and after a while happen across an old cottage.

A foul witch resides here and takes them prisoner. The witch leaves to gather ingrediants for making elf and imp stew telling a pitch black cat to watch over them. The cat's name is Axel and he can talk.

After barganing with Axel for a while he frees them and joins them.

They leave before the witch comes back (debating that point).

They soon come to a waterfront town where the majority of their trade is fish. But all the fish have gone and no one knows where...

Seyra and the others decide to try and help.

They use something called bubble weed to create air pockets over their heads and dive down.

Here they meet the merpeople and their pets the sea serpents and it's these that are keeping the fish away.

Seyra, after a while of discomfort with the lack of air and some embarrasment from a cute merman figure out a way to bring the fish back.

They continue on.

And...unfortunately...I must go...I will post more at a later date...ack... gonk

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Sounds cool 3nodding

Cluttered Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
That sounds very cool!!!
Hey, I'd read it. From what I see, it's original, and that's half the battle xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items