Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been creating characters and somewhat of a story, but I need help to get this manga going. Hopefully, I'll have a webcomic to showcase my work before turning pro. I am open to new ideas for the manga. 3nodding

What I'm working on: A manga on Japanese subcultures, mainly yakuza. I like their suits. heart

What you can do: screentone, story, characters (xtras), layout (for action scenes)
<<please let me see samples of your work>>

I need help with the story. So far I was thinking random episodes for the everyday life of a yakuza. But that's sound cliche'. The characters have conflicts with other yakuza/mafia so this may be a very violent manga. sweatdrop 3nodding As for target audience... both male and female.

Any suggestions??

If you help me, I'll help you in return :3
There's no need to bump here. People read more than the top 5 threads in this forum -- it's a slow mover. If your thread had fallen to page 2, it'd be more understandable.
What exactly are you talking about sweatdrop
I don't really feel like there is enough information here for people to really help you develop this idea. It is ok that you like that style in japan, and that theme, but remember that there is more to making this comic than just finding a style or genre that's appealing to you.
No one can really give you too many idea builders from here, because you don't have a defined plot or set of characters. It is good that you have made some decisions on what your going for here, this just needs to have more attention to the details before people can really help you out. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff