Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Man-Lover

I'm really enjoying this. You've got a good storyline started and the characters are interesting.
The art is flawed, but there are lots of really good webcomics have that 'art evolution' effect that happens when the artist gets better over time. Just keep practicing, then you can go back and redo them later if you want.
It's more important to actually put out the content at this point.
I really love it! n_n I especially like the angels XD Theyre so different from each other and the comedy is refreshing hehe I cant wait for more!
The Drunken Jester
I'm really enjoying this. You've got a good storyline started and the characters are interesting.
The art is flawed, but there are lots of really good webcomics have that 'art evolution' effect that happens when the artist gets better over time. Just keep practicing, then you can go back and redo them later if you want.
It's more important to actually put out the content at this point.

Thank you so much for your comments! I'm really glad you are enjoying the story. Couldn't agree with you more about the "evolution," I'm working on Ch 3 and already feel it's getting a little better with each panel. smile

Thanks for the support! Please come on over to tumblr or facebook if you're interested! heart
Romiiru
I really love it! n_n I especially like the angels XD Theyre so different from each other and the comedy is refreshing hehe I cant wait for more!

Thank you so much!!! Even though Sera and Cherry are twins, they're totally opposite! (FYI, Sera is the older twin, Cherry is the younger one!) I did character profiles for them (on the Altar Girl tumblr) that go in to more detail about their personalities!

And I'm especially thankful for your comment about the comedy being refreshing! That is really nice of you to say! I hope it made you laugh rofl

Please come over to tumblr or facebook if you're interested!
stupidyouth
My favorite webcomic by far!!! 3nodding

Thanks cutie pieeee !
Kataliana
Romiiru

Thank you so much!!! Even though Sera and Cherry are twins, they're totally opposite! (FYI, Sera is the older twin, Cherry is the younger one!) I did character profiles for them (on the Altar Girl tumblr) that go in to more detail about their personalities!

And I'm especially thankful for your comment about the comedy being refreshing! That is really nice of you to say! I hope it made you laugh rofl

You're very welcome! n__n And they are! I like them both but I relate more to Sera after reading the tumblr ( I followed the page also! )
And awww Its what I thought so I said it! 8D ahha And its very giggle worthy c: I love comics like these; Romance, funny, and modest n___n
And I'm wondering if the angels are Gemini if theyre be other angels of the Zodiac? O.O Or will I find that out later? ;D
Romiiru
Kataliana
Romiiru

You're very welcome! n__n And they are! I like them both but I relate more to Sera after reading the tumblr ( I followed the page also! )
And awww Its what I thought so I said it! 8D ahha And its very giggle worthy c: I love comics like these; Romance, funny, and modest n___n
And I'm wondering if the angels are Gemini if theyre be other angels of the Zodiac? O.O Or will I find that out later? ;D

I followed you back! biggrin
Sera and Cherry are the main angels of this story, and definitely special because they are associated with the Gemini constellation... you'll see though as the story continues! :3
Kataliana
Romiiru
Kataliana
Romiiru

I followed you back! biggrin
Sera and Cherry are the main angels of this story, and definitely special because they are associated with the Gemini constellation... you'll see though as the story continues! :3

Wow thanks! n__n I dont get a lot of followers OTL ahah

And ooh! I really can't wat to learn more about them whee Theyre my favorite characters so far
Hey guys! I wanted to let you know that I just updated the first few pages of Chapter 3: This Charming Man. Hope you guys will check it out, and as always I'm happy to talk to you!

If you have a Facebook or Tumblr, those are the best places to get updates. Thanks again for all your feedback!

> Like AG on Facebook
> Follow AG on Tumblr

Generous Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i read it. it's...ok. art needs more time spent on it and the story is a little corny ><;

but it's not bad at all. ^^ the funny bits are what made me read the whole thing.
XMegantronX
i read it. it's...ok. art needs more time spent on it and the story is a little corny ><;

but it's not bad at all. ^^ the funny bits are what made me read the whole thing.

I'm glad you think it's funny. whee On the surface the story may seem corny, but Altar Girl parodies a lot of shoujo manga cliches while still really loving and respecting them! I love shoujo manga, so this is my version of how silly and how great it can be at the same time! I think that's probably what makes it funny on a whole different level.

I hope you'll keep reading and stay tuned for more updates! You can Follow AG on Tumblr or Like AG on Facebook to stay updated! heart I also add a lot of mini comics and character profiles in between updates.

Thanks for your comments! smile
Hello!

I thought that the beginning had a really great start I like the narrations and I like that the main character is a normal teen girl and there isn't anything to outrageous about her its like an American spin on the Japanese School Girl and I think we need more stories like this.

Art work needs some practise but then again Eiichirō Oda's characters are disproportions and no one seems to care about it... SO

I found the story fun and interesting so keep on keeping on great work.
Redfox44
Hello!

I thought that the beginning had a really great start I like the narrations and I like that the main character is a normal teen girl and there isn't anything to outrageous about her its like an American spin on the Japanese School Girl and I think we need more stories like this.

Art work needs some practise but then again Eiichirō Oda's characters are disproportions and no one seems to care about it... SO

Thank you!! I agree, I want to keep improving my art. I love that you wrote "an American spin on a Japanese school girl" because that is definitely what I'm going for! biggrin Please check out the Facebook and Tumblr if you want to get page updates! heart

I really appreciate your comments! 4laugh
Kataliana
Redfox44
Hello!

Thank you!! I agree, I want to keep improving my art. I love that you wrote "an American spin on a Japanese school girl" because that is definitely what I'm going for! biggrin Please check out the Facebook and Tumblr if you want to get page updates! heart

I will check out ur facebook tumbler confuse me but i'll check it out too XD. I love the school mangas but I can't relate to the Japanese school life so I find it cool when I see American schools depicted in manga and I haven't seen to meany of them. I'm writing one myself but I don't want to get on to it till after I complete my current comic.
Redfox44
Kataliana
Redfox44
Hello!

I will check out ur facebook tumbler confuse me but i'll check it out too XD. I love the school mangas but I can't relate to the Japanese school life so I find it cool when I see American schools depicted in manga and I haven't seen to meany of them. I'm writing one myself but I don't want to get on to it till after I complete my current comic.

Tumblr is weird but once you get used to it it's a lot of fun too! Good luck on your story and your current comic too!! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games