Welcome to Gaia! ::

READ RIGHT TO LEFT
please read nad comment... well this is only the first five pages... if i get 30 likes ... i will post the rest of the pages biggrin thank you

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
bumping in the AMC and its subforums is considered spamming unless it occurs after a thread has fallen off the first page.

and the Manga subforum is actually for threads related to professionally published manga. if you want to share your own work try Picture Post, Comic Creators, or Promotions in the Art section of the forums.

kaafee's Problem

Sexy Bro

23,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Woah this is GOOD! I love the idea and you draw so well, I wish I could like it 30 times so I could read the rest no joke. It's awsome! xd keep it up and you could make a series out of it! heart
II ORO II
Woah this is GOOD! I love the idea and you draw so well, I wish I could like it 30 times so I could read the rest no joke. It's awsome! xd keep it up and you could make a series out of it! heart

awweee thank you <3 anyway i have 2 chapters already and im about to finish chapter 3 soon biggrin
Mugetsu Ookamiza
bumping in the AMC and its subforums is considered spamming unless it occurs after a thread has fallen off the first page.

and the Manga subforum is actually for threads related to professionally published manga. if you want to share your own work try Picture Post, Comic Creators, or Promotions in the Art section of the forums.

yes yes ahaha i didnt know.... i thought that was the place to post ^_^

kaafee's Problem

Sexy Bro

23,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
jojemon
II ORO II

awweee thank you <3 anyway i have 2 chapters already and im about to finish chapter 3 soon biggrin

I love it heart ur style of drawing is really good. I can't draw if my life depended on it... sweatdrop

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Very good artwork. It could be a bit more realistic, but it has good style.
Ugly Words
Very good artwork. It could be a bit more realistic, but it has good style.

thank you....
II ORO II
jojemon
II ORO II

I love it heart ur style of drawing is really good. I can't draw if my life depended on it... sweatdrop

thank you very much ~desu heart heart heart

kaafee's Problem

Sexy Bro

23,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
jojemon
II ORO II
jojemon
II ORO II

thank you very much ~desu heart heart heart

Of course, u deserve it. gaia_kittenstar

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Even for children, their heads are...really big. They look a lot like chibis.

I'm not going to touch on the right-to-left, but I recommend that you look at the topics we have available for them.

My main problem is the dialogue. Mainly:

-The use of emoticons
-The use of Japanese and accompanying translations
-The font

Your drawings should tell everything about their expressions. If their is a significant change of expression, then it needs a new panel. You're letting your writing take on this weight, and it makes it look amateurish and takes one out of the story(it makes me think of an AIM conversation, not dialogue).

Either write in Japanese or write in English unless they are speaking actually speaking both languages(even then, you could just use translation brackets).

Ah the font. I suggest using a real comic font. The ones on Blambot are good, and many are even free.
Er its pretty good XD I liked it smile Although I agree with Seijaku_Ishida You should probably just type in english, it can be confusing for readers to bounce between japanese dialogue to english,(don't worry I used to do it to whee ) But over all the art is good, and I like the concept smile I hope there will be more. scream

If you want some tips or examples just ask smile or you can look at my manga FLAMELESS! for reference whee emotion_dealwithit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff