Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
ninitan
Edithlegacy
so first you were complaining about every character has the same pose and not being dynamic..but that is not true casue there are at least over 4 different kinda poses in those 3 pages....so i post another page with a more dynamic angle..and now you are saying i have "generic action manga poses".

What I meant was that your poses will always be the same generic poses that are seen in manga over and over again. Your characters will always stand, walk, run and sit the same way, the panels will always look the same, it will all look exactly the same as every other thing out there because it's extremely derivative. Understand now?

oh ok.

but you have not seen all 56+ pages...how did you make that assumption without any solid material proof?

my poses consist of every angle, from up, bottom, side, counter side, far, near...anything you name, i can draw.

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Edithlegacy

what are you talking about. how do i fail in the frist place? i got tons of praise from other manga sites like manga stream or onemanga ect.

you are just here to troll by saying things i didn't even intend to say in the first place, is all. well, whatever makes you happy i guess.

personally, i think you should take it easy.

'Other people praised me so that means that anyone criticizing me must be wrong!' is all I'm hearing, here. What is the point of this thread? Do you want critique? Or do you want us to lie to you and tell you it's the best thing we've ever seen?

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
IronSpike
Edithlegacy
IronSpike
Edithlegacy

geez what's up with you? taking all those time to act/write like a kid.

And miss a second of your flailing? Not a chance.

I took a poll, like 87.56% of the forum is too white to not enjoy this.

what are you talking about. how do i fail in the frist place? i got tons of praise from other manga sites like manga stream or onemanga ect.

you are just here to troll by saying things i didn't even intend to say in the first place, is all. well, whatever makes you happy i guess.

Careful, mangaka-sama, you're starting to skip spellcheck.

Who do you use to take your scientifically rigorous polls about how 80% of Westerners hate manga, and that's why there's nothing wrong with the way you draw? I like Gallup, myself.

with you? nah not worth it.
Edithlegacy
IronSpike
Edithlegacy
IronSpike
Edithlegacy

geez what's up with you? taking all those time to act/write like a kid.

And miss a second of your flailing? Not a chance.

I took a poll, like 87.56% of the forum is too white to not enjoy this.

Careful, mangaka-sama, you're starting to skip spellcheck.

Who do you use to take your scientifically rigorous polls about how 80% of Westerners hate manga, and that's why there's nothing wrong with the way you draw? I like Gallup, myself.

with you? nah not worth it.

Yeah, chickenscratcher, I can tell how little you care by the way you hang on my every word.

Waving the white flag so soon? C'mon, I wanna hear more about us manga-hating white westerners. Here, on the western website inspired by manga and anime.
Edithlegacy
oh ok.

but you have not seen all 56+ pages...how did you make that assumption without any solid material proof?

my poses consist of every angle, from up, bottom, side, counter side, far, near...anything you name, i can draw.

You draw extremely generic anime, and not particularly well. You do not draw from life and you think of "realism" as a style that is somehow separate and not in any way related to anime/manga. I don't need to see all 56 pages of your comic.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ethma
Edithlegacy

'Other people praised me so that means that anyone criticizing me must be wrong!' is all I'm hearing, here. What is the point of this thread? Do you want critique? Or do you want us to lie to you and tell you it's the best thing we've ever seen?

no i didn't say that. why are you guys keep saying things i did not intend to say in the first place? if you are enjoying this. be careful, karma has its way of getting around.

i know this is a place for critique, but i'm also saying you shouldn't judge my work by just looking at a small portion of it.

why cannot you guys understand the fact that i'm too lazy to upload all of my pages to THIS site?
Edithlegacy

well again, you gotta see my whole story to know how those 3 pages fit into the whole thing.

ps yeah taste would be the better term. i was looking for that word. most westerners have little stomach for anime. at least that is my impression up till now. but again, like i said, everyone is bias.

No you just want people to kiss your butt. That is what you are showing us. "Westerners" really? That is the bottom of the barrel for mature. You don't know where I live. I could be in Japan for all you know.

People don't like anime because people like you push their not overly talented stuff down our throats, then tell us that we are being mean and hate anime. I like well done anime or manga.

Beginning Middle End that is how you tell a story. start in the beginning or people won't like it. That is why it is there.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
ninitan
Edithlegacy
oh ok.

You draw extremely generic anime, and not particularly well. You do not draw from life and you think of "realism" as a style that is somehow separate and not in any way related to anime/manga. I don't need to see all 56 pages of your comic.

well, that was rather arrogant of you. i think you really should see the whole thing before saying anything else.

i don't think the word "extremely" is appropriate here. and i don't think you can just say "not particularly well" to any artist, cause i don't deserve that rudeness.

also, just for you info, i did realism before getting into manga.

i don't understand what makes you to say something like that (maybe you are having a bad day or maybe it is your period), but i can accept the fact that you don't like my art, i have no problem with that.
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy

same pose!?...oh dear after all i did to post the 4th pic...what a waste of time...geez.

What 4th pic? I'm only seeing the same pages on your post.

check harder
This?

All I see is generic action manga poses and panels that I've seen a thousand times before.

wait wait wait you are not making sense now.

exaplain your statements...cause i'm losing you.

so first you were complaining about every character has the same pose and not being dynamic..but that is not true casue there are at least over 4 different kinda poses in those 3 pages....so i post another page with a more dynamic angle..and now you are saying i have "generic action manga poses".

what....?

Every person who is standing is standing in the same way. Generically.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
nightshade259
Edithlegacy

well again, you gotta see my whole story to know how those 3 pages fit into the whole thing.

ps yeah taste would be the better term. i was looking for that word. most westerners have little stomach for anime. at least that is my impression up till now. but again, like i said, everyone is bias.

No you just want people to kiss your butt. That is what you are showing us. "Westerners" really? That is the bottom of the barrel for mature. You don't know where I live. I could be in Japan for all you know.

People don't like anime because people like you push their not overly talented stuff down our throats, then tell us that we are being mean and hate anime. I like well done anime or manga.

Beginning Middle End that is how you tell a story. start in the beginning or people won't like it. That is why it is there.

why do i need someone to kiss my butt? how did you make that assumption? did i ask you to kiss my butt? (you can if you want to, btw)

i didn't call you a westerner. i'm saying that out of my years in school.

wait how did i become the blame for people who dislike anime in the first place? i'm just a single person who post art here for fun. why are you so mean?

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
nightshade259
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy

same pose!?...oh dear after all i did to post the 4th pic...what a waste of time...geez.

What 4th pic? I'm only seeing the same pages on your post.

check harder
This?

All I see is generic action manga poses and panels that I've seen a thousand times before.

wait wait wait you are not making sense now.

exaplain your statements...cause i'm losing you.

what....?

Every person who is standing is standing in the same way. Generically.

wait, what? what do you mean? how are they standing the same way again? you want me to draw a third leg or something? i don't get you.
Edithlegacy

why do i need someone to kiss my butt? how did you make that assumption? did i ask you to kiss my butt? (you can if you want to, btw)

wait how did i become the blame for people who dislike anime in the first place? i'm just a single person who post art here for fun. why are you so mean?

All you want is praise.

Some one tells you how you could do something better and you say they are wrong. Then you tell me that Westerners hate manga. That is BS There are just as many Asians if not more who hate it then "Westerners" You come off as racist in grouping people like that.

There are so many people like you out there doing the same thing. That is way. You are just part of the problem.
Edithlegacy

wait, what? what do you mean? how are they standing the same way again? you want me to draw a third leg or something? i don't get you.

They all have their legs spread apart doing a triangle. And don't bother denying it. Or telling me that I haven't seen the rest of it. In the end I am only gonna talk about what you show. Don't like then post the rest. If not. Save your breath.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
nightshade259
Edithlegacy

All you want is praise.

Some one tells you how you could do something better and you say they are wrong. Then you tell me that Westerners hate manga. That is BS There are just as many Asians if not more who hate it then "Westerners" You come off as racist in grouping people like that.

There are so many people like you out there doing the same thing. That is way. You are just part of the problem.

all i want is praise? how? when? to whom did you get this idea from?

someone who tells me to do something so i can improve? so you would rather listen to anyone, anytime, when some random people tell you what to do? nope, sorry for not being a piece of wood, i have my own vision. art is about freedom, after all.

there are so many control freaks like you out there doing the same thing. that is why, you are just part of the bigger problem.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
nightshade259
Edithlegacy

They all have their legs spread apart doing a triangle. And don't bother denying it. Or telling me that I haven't seen the rest of it. In the end I am only gonna talk about what you show. Don't like then post the rest. If not. Save your breath.

so when you are in danger, you would still stand like a little girl making cute poses? LOL

get real. spread you legs is the proper reflex of human being before action.

and stop trolling, obvious you have no idea what you are talking about in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff