Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
ninitan
Edithlegacy
but dear, you have to know nothing is corret on this world. everything is bias.

Right, your way is better than a centuries old tradition which has been proven to work perfectly over and over and over and over and over again. You're above life drawing. Ahead of the curve. Whatever. Enjoy drawing the same characters in the same poses with the same faces and hair styles forever then I guess.

same pose!?...oh dear after all i did to post the 4th pic...what a waste of time...geez.
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy

Right, your way is better than a centuries old tradition which has been proven to work perfectly over and over and over and over and over again. You're above life drawing. Ahead of the curve. Whatever. Enjoy drawing the same characters in the same poses with the same faces and hair styles forever then I guess.

same pose!?...oh dear after all i did to post the 4th pic...what a waste of time...geez.

What 4th pic? I'm only seeing the same pages on your post.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
IronSpike
Edithlegacy

i thought you took that word lightly...

plus, it is not my fault you cannot read properly...seeesh.

You're right. We must be talking about that time I dismissed all of the constructive criticism the forum provided by claiming they were all too white/Western to appreciate my comics, and then just pulled some random fabricated statistic out of my a** to validate my hilarious claim.

...Oh.

Hmm.

but how can i trust your words when you don't even read the title properly. you can convince me again if you want to.

also, being sarcastic won't get you anywhere, it will only degrade yourself to the level of a little kid.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
ninitan
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy

check harder
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy

check harder
This?

All I see is generic action manga poses and panels that I've seen a thousand times before.
Edithlegacy

but how can i trust your words when you don't even read the title properly. you can convince me again if you want to.

also, being sarcastic won't get you anywhere, it will only degrade yourself to the level of a little kid.

I hope you keep posting art. I'm gonna love watching you stagnate like Irish bog and snarl like a pissy little housecat every time anyone tries to say anything remotely helpful.

And I hope you plan on going pro. Do you have a tumblr? Make sure to make a post about how you would have totes gotten into your first-choice art college if the admissions board wasn't so darn racist.

Cuz dollface, you are a treasure. In 20 years, you'll be drawing the same second-hand chicken-scratch, and wondering why you never got any better. Stay golden.
Quote:
"white" mindset

What does this mean? :s

I'm trying to follow the discussion so far but this has tripped me up.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
ninitan
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy
ninitan
Edithlegacy

check harder
This?

All I see is generic action manga poses and panels that I've seen a thousand times before.

wait wait wait you are not making sense now.

exaplain your statements...cause i'm losing you.

so first you were complaining about every character has the same pose and not being dynamic..but that is not true casue there are at least over 4 different kinda poses in those 3 pages....so i post another page with a more dynamic angle..and now you are saying i have "generic action manga poses".

what....?
Aureilias
Quote:
"white" mindset

She's saying there's nothing wrong with her art. The fault is entirely with us, because we are incapable of appreciating its perfection; we're too white/Western to perceive its true glory.

I AM ENJOYING THE SHOW

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
IronSpike
Edithlegacy

I hope you keep posting art. I'm gonna love watching you stagnate like Irish bog and snarl like a pissy little housecat every time anyone tries to say anything remotely helpful.

And I hope you plan on going pro. Do you have a tumblr? Make sure to make a post about how you would have totes gotten into your first-choice art college if the admissions board wasn't so darn racist.

Cuz dollface, you are a treasure. In 20 years, you'll be drawing the same second-hand chicken-scratch, and wondering why you never got any better. Stay golden.

geez what's up with you? taking all those time to act/write like a kid.

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
IronSpike
Aureilias
Quote:
"white" mindset

She's saying there's nothing wrong with her art. The fault is entirely with us, because we are incapable of appreciating its perfection; we're too white/Western to perceive its true glory.

I AM ENJOYING THE SHOW

i didn't say anything like that.

liar.
Edithlegacy

And miss a second of your flailing? Not a chance.

I took a poll, like 87.56% of the forum is too white to not enjoy this.
Edithlegacy
so first you were complaining about every character has the same pose and not being dynamic..but that is not true casue there are at least over 4 different kinda poses in those 3 pages....so i post another page with a more dynamic angle..and now you are saying i have "generic action manga poses".

What I meant was that your poses will always be the same generic poses that are seen in manga over and over again. Your characters will always stand, walk, run and sit the same way, the panels will always look the same, it will all look exactly the same as every other thing out there because it's extremely derivative. Understand now?

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
IronSpike
Edithlegacy

what are you talking about. how do i fail in the frist place? i got tons of praise from other manga sites like manga stream or onemanga ect.

you are just here to troll by saying things i didn't even intend to say in the first place, is all. well, whatever makes you happy i guess.

personally, i think you should take it easy.
Edithlegacy
IronSpike
Edithlegacy

what are you talking about. how do i fail in the frist place? i got tons of praise from other manga sites like manga stream or onemanga ect.

you are just here to troll by saying things i didn't even intend to say in the first place, is all. well, whatever makes you happy i guess.

personally, i think you should take it easy.

Careful, mangaka-sama, you're starting to skip spellcheck.

Who do you use to take your scientifically rigorous polls about how 80% of Westerners hate manga, and that's why there's nothing wrong with the way you draw? I like Gallup, myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff