Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
[I drank 1000 Yakults for a bet....]

... ANyone wanna take over as artist for this comics? 8D;;;

As I said, I can't draw Gaian things for the life of me, but I'd like to continue the series...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyone?

[… I woke up the next morining made of solid light.]

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Your comic reminds me a bit of Excel Saga. I would like to draw Project Angel, but my art isn't 'up to standard', and you have Gaia NPCs...

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
StarlessJoy
Your comic reminds me a bit of Excel Saga. I would like to draw Project Angel, but my art isn't 'up to standard', and you have Gaia NPCs...

Hahaha. That was the aim.

Tell you what, why don't you send me a sample? Like, remake the first page or something?

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
well, the girl in my signature is something I created...but the only reason I think it looks reasonably good is because I know that character rather well...and I am bad at colouring...
Problem is, I don't have the discipline to draw anything like a comic, considering it took up a whole class lesson to do that image (only because the teacher was away and left us no work)...

But then, why not? I'm feeling bored away...

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
StarlessJoy
well, the girl in my signature is something I created...but the only reason I think it looks reasonably good is because I know that character rather well...and I am bad at colouring...
Problem is, I don't have the discipline to draw anything like a comic, considering it took up a whole class lesson to do that image (only because the teacher was away and left us no work)...

But then, why not? I'm feeling bored away...

Thats okay. I doubt you don't have the dicipline xD
And another thing, comics *should* take at least a couple days before they're finished. Unless thats just me?

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
So, tell me about it. What do you want me to do exactly?

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
StarlessJoy
So, tell me about it. What do you want me to do exactly?

Right.
I'll send a script each week and you can either make 1 or 3 comics by the end of that week

So say I send you a script on Monday, then you draw it up and ... hmm do you have an editing software like photoshop? If not send it back to me and I'll add the speech bubbles and what have you then I'll pop it on here. lol

The scripts will have what needs to be in the pannels.

Questionnnns?

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I have photoshop...but you have to remember that I have school and homework...and a lot of assignments...just give me some details and I'll go about remaking the first page...

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
StarlessJoy
I have photoshop...but you have to remember that I have school and homework...and a lot of assignments...just give me some details and I'll go about remaking the first page...

Ah, excellent. Frist, download & install the font called "Mighty Zeo" found here, thats the font I use for it.
Speech bubbles are done like this (just in case you dunno, sorry if i'm being patronizing)

The comic itself doesn't have to be a full page of A4, it can just be 4 or 5 panels long. :3

Since you have alot of school/homework, try to at least produce something every 2 weeks. That'll be fine.
It doesn't have to be coloured, just shaded with a pencil. If you need any referances to character design, I'll send you them.

Gaia npcs dont have to be perfect.

And make it look more silly than serious, just like Excel Saga xD.

'Kay?

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Okay, but can you give me the characters (character designs) of the 4 characters on the first page?

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Or maybe the original avatars?

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
StarlessJoy
Or maybe the original avatars?

Yeah, I'll PM you them. :3

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I went through the original first page, and ended up spreading it over 4 pages. this is the first one, draft. I need some criticism for this one first, before I can move on..,I think might end up re-doing this first page...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff