Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Friend

2,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
I was able to get my answer ^^

Shadowy Phantom

I wouldn't recommend posting your comic on forums. It's very unpleasant to read. I think you should use a comic host or make your own site, so that there's proper navigation, an archive page, etc.

Also, you're only allowed to post your comic or links to your comic in CC if you're specifically looking for feedback/critique on your comic. If you just want more people to read your work, you should post the link in Promotions.

By the way, "manga style" does not mean "right to left." There are manga that are left to right, and non-manga that are right to left (Japanese isn't the only right to left language out there!). If you want to call your work manga, go for it. But don't make the mistake of thinking your reading direction has anything to do with it.

Terra Gulner's Husband

High-functioning Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kyousouka
I wouldn't recommend posting your comic on forums. It's very unpleasant to read. I think you should use a comic host or make your own site, so that there's proper navigation, an archive page, etc.

Also, you're only allowed to post your comic or links to your comic in CC if you're specifically looking for feedback/critique on your comic. If you just want more people to read your work, you should post the link in Promotions.

By the way, "manga style" does not mean "right to left." There are manga that are left to right, and non-manga that are right to left (Japanese isn't the only right to left language out there!). If you want to call your work manga, go for it. But don't make the mistake of thinking your reading direction has anything to do with it.

Thank you for the info dear! (this is my main account x'D) I didn't think I could,I just happened to see others do it,so I was making sure.I will go with promoting,that's what I figured I'd do anyway :.

Eh,I'm not the one to be into Anime or Manga anyhow,so I don't know ALL there is to it,by MANGA STYLE,I mean the typical form of right to left,my work is basically a Graphic Novel,just my artstyle is well..anime-ish ^^; Ah ha I'm sure there is smile I'm not discriminating against Japan sweetie,I meant it's merely an American style format,since many people have complained my "manga" wasn't making sense since it was read wrong.

Anyhow,thanks for your help smile
I wouldn't trust to post a comic on Gaia anyway ^^;;.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff