Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want one picture to looked blurred w/ out messing up the piccy. Could you tell me how or is it even possible?
Without a better understanding of what you're trying to achieve, it's hard to say. You could apply a gaussian blur to your picture, just make the intensity less so that it doesn't afect the original picture much. You could copy the picture to an upper layer, blur the background, then use some transparency on the unchanged layer to fade the original pic back into the blurred section.

Beyond that, you'd have to provide some sort of example of the effect you want for me to be able to advise you further.
It would also be good to know your available resources, and things of that nature... sweatdrop
Quote:
I want one picture to looked blurred w/ out messing up the piccy. Could you tell me how or is it even possible?
Can you give us more detail?

The quick answer: YES ...Photoshop ELEMENTS or Photoshop CS (free download from www.adobe.com) can do this.

if I may attempt to figure out what you're trying to ask....you want to blur out part of the picture without altering a differnt part of the picture? use the one of the Selection Tool like LASSO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff