Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hey everyone! I am apart of a webseries called Project Jikoku; a story that was created/written by MasakoX, and all of the character design/comic art is by myself. I was just trying to get the comic out there, and hopefully you guys will enjoy it. I know there are a few issues with it, such as writing in the first chapter, but we are in the process of fixing it!

Here is the summary:

A strange disturbance from a distant land has caught the interest of two young siblings. Their father had been lost for years and because of this anomaly, they may finally have hope that he is still alive deep in the darker regions of the universe. Fighting well-known foes, the two young Maracans set out to rescue their father from the clutches from the tyrants that are the Jikoku.

To go read, please go to: Project Jikoku 's site, where you will find not only the comic, but some extra goodies on the site. Updated weekly!

Like the series? Then like us on Facebook !

Thank you for your time!

<3,

Dawnrie
I read it! I really like the art, it's consistent in style and very nice on the eyes n_n
However, the speech bubble is what gets me >_< Especially in the first chapter, but going into the second chapter it does get better 3nodding
Just avoid long paragraphs in one box panel...I get lazy and dont wanna read it 8D;
Although it was kind of strange you guys didn't start with the main characters and I would have been more interested in their name choices if I knew them before the back story of their parents ;w;
but I love where this is going and Id love to read more n_n
I heart Projiko!

BTW if you haven't coined that yet feel free to use it, haha
Romiiru
I read it! I really like the art, it's consistent in style and very nice on the eyes n_n
However, the speech bubble is what gets me >_< Especially in the first chapter, but going into the second chapter it does get better 3nodding
Just avoid long paragraphs in one box panel...I get lazy and dont wanna read it 8D;
Although it was kind of strange you guys didn't start with the main characters and I would have been more interested in their name choices if I knew them before the back story of their parents ;w;

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! Oh, that's because MasakoX and I are finally on the same page and what not. I've been editing his scripts so they've been more spread out. So you will not see any future chapters like what we did for chapter 1. I refuse to let that happen again. In fact, I was hoping at one point, I would like to go back and fix them up. But for now, just gotta press on. MasakoX felt it was important to introduce the parents first in the story. But I'm glad you like it and hope you stick with us! <3
Kataliana
I heart Projiko!

BTW if you haven't coined that yet feel free to use it, haha

Haha, that is excellent! I might have to! <3

Also HAAAI KATA! biggrin
Dawnrie
Romiiru

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! Oh, that's because MasakoX and I are finally on the same page and what not. I've been editing his scripts so they've been more spread out. So you will not see any future chapters like what we did for chapter 1. I refuse to let that happen again. In fact, I was hoping at one point, I would like to go back and fix them up. But for now, just gotta press on. MasakoX felt it was important to introduce the parents first in the story. But I'm glad you like it and hope you stick with us! <3

You're welcome!
I'm actually really glad I found this forum because I love webcomics like yours but I always have trouble finding them ahaha
And great! I thought you knew cause it doesnt happen in the second chapter, but the story is still great and the art is fantastic so it wasnt anything major that would turn me off from reading it 3nodding
And okay! As long as the writer thinks it was important I'm not complaining x3 now that I think about it it was a unique way to start the story n__n And I will! I bookmarked your website c:
Romiiru
Dawnrie
Romiiru

You're welcome!
I'm actually really glad I found this forum because I love webcomics like yours but I always have trouble finding them ahaha
And great! I thought you knew cause it doesnt happen in the second chapter, but the story is still great and the art is fantastic so it wasnt anything major that would turn me off from reading it 3nodding
And okay! As long as the writer thinks it was important I'm not complaining x3 now that I think about it it was a unique way to start the story n__n And I will! I bookmarked your website c:

Oh, well, I'm glad you like it! Yeah, it is so hard to find comics. ^^;

OHHH yes. He and I had a discussion regarding that. So I took it upon myself to break up the pages as I worked on them, and they seem to be SO much better. Aw, thanks!! ^^*

Yes, there is a reason for everything, and I trust he's leading the both of us in the right direction. He is an excellent writer, so I'm putting all of it into his hands. :3 Awesome! Thank you again!! <3

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
IDK if you want CC at all, but there are some things that bug me in the latest chapter. For one, Helvidius looks nothing like his parents. He's brunette with blue eyes, his mom is a redhead with green (?) eyes, and his dad is blonde with yellow eyes. Is this something that gets explained later on or what? And on this page:
http://www.projectjikoku.com/2012/12/project-jikoku-chapter-2-page-4.html
The doctor says Eliza is lucid, but she's not. Was it supposed to say "...not lucid..." instead?

So far, I like Olympus. He's cool.

Romantic Autobiographer

I'll bite...

The site could be more user friendly. I had trouble navigating trying to go from page to page....the next buttons only on top.

The coloring is good.

High-functioning Tycoon

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi, maybe I can help!

I can tell you put extra effort into making the presentation of your book professional looking, so good job on that. However the 1st impression I have of your work is that there's too much dialogue in the speech bubbles, and the artwork sometimes appears lackluster especially in sideviews. The characters don't always communicate the right emotions/ sometimes the comic just lacks believability. But you do have consistency in style! Hope that was helpful, gl to you fellow comic creator!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff