Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Phantom

hisoka hxh
but I don't particular agree with the rushed art since I cannot see why it is rushed. maybe you have a higher standard for art taste since you might into fabulous drawings (and that is a respectful quality), or maybe eventually I will see from your perspective but i'm just not there yet.

thanks for the feedback again and I will def try harder in the coming chapter in terms of plot and flow.

It could be me just being picky, yeah. However, things like inconsistent proportions without narrative significance are objective problems that I believe you should work on regardless of anything else.

And of course, drawing skills in general never hurt from being improved ;D I hope you won't get complacent about your art.

Popular Hunter

3,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kyousouka
hisoka hxh
but I don't particular agree with the rushed art since I cannot see why it is rushed. maybe you have a higher standard for art taste since you might into fabulous drawings (and that is a respectful quality), or maybe eventually I will see from your perspective but i'm just not there yet.

thanks for the feedback again and I will def try harder in the coming chapter in terms of plot and flow.

It could be me just being picky, yeah. However, things like inconsistent proportions without narrative significance are objective problems that I believe you should work on regardless of anything else.

And of course, drawing skills in general never hurt from being improved ;D I hope you won't get complacent about your art.

Thanks. Your comments are truthful and it really helped. But the truth is, the art is done by two people, me and Edithlegacy. XP I'm just the inker and the story-dude. And Eddy really appreciate your inputs.

I will work/talk with my partner and improve on our next chapter.

Popular Hunter

3,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Update:

Chapter 2 will be up by 1/12/14 !!!

Fashionable Raider

3,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200