Welcome to Gaia! ::

willing to help A DRAWER

tottally yes 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
ya 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
why am i here 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
GIVE BANANA'S NOW!!!!!! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

HELLO i've been really busy on a manga, and i've got stuck or HIT FACKING WALL (RAGE!!!)
rolleyes any who I thought i would come by GAIAONLINE and see if the wonderful ppl of GAIA would help me out. arrow confused exclaim question
--------------------
I am stuck on apart of the story where more characters of the storyline get introduced,
(how shall they get introduced)

He's a new student(dosen't know anyone there), in school/collage, moved from different town (had no choice)be'cuz of horrible nightmares

person that dose better than the rest gets my gold
OMFG STFU SERIOUSLY NO JOKE

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Try to go trough following essays on writing. linky
I am not saying their guides should be followed as bible, but they do have some very interesting points.

In nutshell: decide on genre, write story from end to beginning, have your protagonist, antagonist and middle man decided which will help to bring out opposing ideas,
Because for now, your story is so vauge and generic, I can't really help out except throwing out own ideas which is not allowed.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Consider your characters. How outgoing are they? Are they in the same class? Would they interact willingly, or are they going to have to be forced together? What is the conflict, and how is it relevant to the other characters?
Having an idea you can develop is literally the easiest part of creation. If you need other people to do that for you, I don't think you are ready to be making comics just yet. There's no problem with holding off.

The Zorya

I prefer Limyaael's rants. But they seem to be more wordy.
-2o
Having an idea you can develop is literally the easiest part of creation. If you need other people to do that for you, I don't think you are ready to be making comics just yet. There's no problem with holding off.

The Zorya

well i did make one page mini comics for a while, plus i been thinking what should happen in the future, i just suck at starting the story but after that i'm a-o-k rofl 4laugh
Seijaku_Ishida
Consider your characters. How outgoing are they? Are they in the same class? Would they interact willingly, or are they going to have to be forced together? What is the conflict, and how is it relevant to the other characters?

omg i forgot what the conflict should be at the beginning of this story thx for reminding me it was very important too

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
-2o

The Zorya

Ooh, your link seems to engulf much more topics than what I linked. It will be a fun read.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff