• Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
forget it, i was stupid to post here.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I am interested as long as you are planning on staying in the collab. I've had one to many partners drop out on me.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Brass Gogglez
Snowblazer
I am interested as long as you are planning on staying in the collab. I've had one to many partners drop out on me.

you shouldn't be too hard on yourself about it or hold it against them. it is a big commitment after all if both people are serious, and you shouldn't commit unless it's just right.

feel free to tell me about stories and/or characters here or via note.

as for me, i'm not looking for any compensation, just want to put my name on a comic i'm proud to have illustrated. i'll have to really like the story. it might not even be bad, might just not be something i want to do.

i also work pretty slow, i like to take my time, i'd want this to be in color and my best work. i wouldn't be able to post new pages on a regular basis, but hey, still a free artist.
Im sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like that. I love working on collaborations and I tend to get deep in the stories so when when my partner leaves I get a little sad cause the story ends up dying...

Anyway, if the story does get published I figure and compensation would be split evenly.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Brass Gogglez
Snowblazer
Brass Gogglez
Snowblazer

you shouldn't be too hard on yourself about it or hold it against them. it is a big commitment after all if both people are serious, and you shouldn't commit unless it's just right.

feel free to tell me about stories and/or characters here or via note.

as for me, i'm not looking for any compensation, just want to put my name on a comic i'm proud to have illustrated. i'll have to really like the story. it might not even be bad, might just not be something i want to do.

i also work pretty slow, i like to take my time, i'd want this to be in color and my best work. i wouldn't be able to post new pages on a regular basis, but hey, still a free artist.
Im sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like that. I love working on collaborations and I tend to get deep in the stories so when when my partner leaves I get a little sad cause the story ends up dying...

Anyway, if the story does get published I figure and compensation would be split evenly.

do you have a story?
I have a about a dozen I'm working on one collaboration that's still alive ( I think ) I am debating on one story if I should search for a partner or not... Other than that I don't have any for collaborations however I don't mind creating another story for collaboration.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
This was an idea for my last collab that fell apart. (as copied from Private message)

I like the idea of having Aeron traveling with the circus, she can be a fallen Angel of Death who was banned from the afterlife. During his travels up until he finds his sister he is human and alive. Once he does find her and rescues him he dies and becomes a soul...I'm kinda thinking he either gains powers or melds with a dying demon...or somthing like that. Maybe he can absorb the powers/energy of the deceased. I have heard of D Gray Man but never got into it.

I can see him with red hair; what color of eyes? I'm going through a heterachromia kick right now...maybe he can use colored contacts for when he's in the other world. Love your description of Aeron. As for her other world form I was thinking she was cursed into the shape she is currently in and can only regain her old form by doing somthing...not sure yet. Originally it was saving so many souls....

Yeah, the labyrinth sounds like it'll be fun, thought it'll probably be a while before we get there xD We should probably start organizing the order that the settings will appear and the individual problems that will accompany them (like, why the main characters ended up there following whatever lead).

I was thinking that the circus could be how they travel too. Maybe Aeron is apart of the circus and, because it travels everywhere (most likely by train or something... flying train, i dunno), all they have to do is stick with the circus and they can get to these different areas in the non-human world. And I think having just the human and non-human world would be fine, where within the non-human world there'll be a bunch of different areas.

Also, with travelling with the circus, since I'm figuring Saoul will be kinda helpless due to being human, there'd be a bunch of demonic/more powerful allies that can help him and can be changed up in each new arc. Ever watch/read D. Gray Man? Something like that, where they go on missions with a different partner every so often but still keep the main characters.

What kind of personalities would Saoul (his name still kinda bothers me ;A; ) and Aeron have? I've been imagining Aeron to be very spunky and confident and introducing Saoul to the rest of the circus as her human slave or something xD But I've no clue what he would be like. Other than being an awesome brother, but that's it xD

What I have written so far (I stopped once the collab fell apart...so its not much)

Opening: Saoul is driving home with his sister Sydney. Road is icy, wind is strong,snow is pouring down. Saoul is going about 15 mph in a 30 mph zone. He is struggling to stay in is lane. A semi truck is headed towards them who is also having trouble staying in his lane, however he is late for his shipment and is going 40 mph. A break in the wind reveals the semi's headlights. The truck driver slams on his breaks and swerves to the right, he hits an ice patch and slides to the left. Saoul's seat belt snaps an instant before he see's the truck. Saoul attempts to swerve to the right but is dragged in by a snow drift. On impact Saoul is thrown from the car, landing in a snow bank. Sydney is trapped in the car as it rolls into the frozen lake, sinking to the bottom. Before blacking out Saoul see's a little black creature standing over him.

Scene: Saoul is in a coma through the middle of summer. When he awakens his parents tell him his sister has been buried. Later he finds out she had to stay in the frozen lake until late spring when it was safe enough to dig her out. Once he is discharged he visits his sisters grave where he meets the little black creature again. She tells him his sisters soul was stolen and she can help get it back and into heaven. Saoul decides to trust the creature and helps her with her problem so she will help him.

Saoul: I'm so sorry Syd. I don't know why I took my eyes off the road. I don't know why I survived. I wish I had died instead. You had so much life inside you just waiting to burst into action. I love you Syd

Aeron: You want to see her again? (she sits on Sydney's' gravestone)
I can bring her spirit here, but you have to help me. Sydney's soul was stolen by a demon. She can never live in her body again, but you can save her soul so she can be reborn. I can help you.

Saoul: A demon?

Aeron: A soul trader to be exact. They steal the souls of those abandoned by their families.

Saoul: (yelling) We didn't abandon her!

Aeron: You left her body in the lake.

Saoul: (yelling) It was to dangerous to rescue her

Aeron: No matter the reason. She felt abandoned. He stole her soul.

Saoul: But-

Aeron: No. No excuses. You want to save her? I can help. You must help me as well.

Saoul: If I do save her... what then?

Aeron: She goes to heaven you resume life as normal.

Saoul: (thinking- What if this is a trap? But, if it's true then I HAVE to help her. I can't leave her in imprisoned.) Alright. I'll help you.

Aeron: Good. I am Aeron. You are Saoul, correct?

Saoul: Yes. When do we leave?

Aeron: Tonight. Between midnight and three a.m. When the veil between worlds is open.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Can we get some art examples?

I do have a concept I was playing with that involves animal characters... though it would probably be on a Pom Poko style of variance between anthro and real, and since I already have a lot on my plate, I can't be certain if I even want to start it just yet, since it would require a bit of research...

I tend to always do things that require I research, blarg.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Brass Gogglez
hmm i'd like to know who gave my thread a </3 and why?
I balanced it out with a <3!

Your art is very cute!

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
but....but...but...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff