Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you think I should continue making this comic?

PIE! 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
Meh...its ok...do what you want. U_U 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Psh..no way. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
ERMAHGAWD GIMMIE MORE! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Kazumitsu Neko
Xiam
Kazumitsu Neko
Xiam
Kazumitsu Neko
Xiam

Tch, don't ask what I think. I mean, I don't like BL, but then that just means I'm not your audience. I say, if you love a comic enough to make it, then make it. Don't even worry about whether you have readers or not, because that'll just leave you nervous, and is really just an advertising problem. But if you have the passion for it, you'll never want to stop until you've properly finished.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

deviantART? Really? It's incredibly hard to follow a plot on deviantART. Unless each page is a self-contained episode, I'd recommend a site specially made for sequential art, like Smack Jeeves, Drunk Duck, or Comic Fury.

Thanks for the input. c:

Yes I know of smack Jeeves and I will probably put it on there. Since DA is my site I usually post on, it'll be there too.

Yeah, I use Smack Jeeves, it's pretty awesome. 3nodding

ooo do you draw comics?? c:

Well, yeah... sweatdrop

Omg 0u0 could i seeeee?

Uh... well, they're on my profiile... and one is linked right from my sig...

Romantic Lunatic

Kazu :3 can you make a girl neko that's georgous and name her katti?oh wait...well it's a suggestion.

Lonely Giver

MelSakura Saito
Kazu :3 can you make a girl neko that's georgous and name her katti?oh wait...well it's a suggestion.

wow thats a great idea! c:

Anxious Lunatic

Agreement with Xiam about posting the comic on a site like Smackjeeves. Deviantart isn't very comic-friendly (especially now that you can't even use the arrow keys to go from page to page >:U ).

Another plus about putting it on Smackjeeves is that site is that BL comics have a tendency to gain quick popularity from the start. It's a bit of a generalization as there are exceptions but it's nice to know that not only will people not be ignorant homophobes, but that many will welcome your comic because of it's romantic inclination. ouo

Lonely Giver

Kenny Cappuchino
Agreement with Xiam about posting the comic on a site like Smackjeeves. Deviantart isn't very comic-friendly (especially now that you can't even use the arrow keys to go from page to page >:U ).

Another plus about putting it on Smackjeeves is that site is that BL comics have a tendency to gain quick popularity from the start. It's a bit of a generalization as there are exceptions but it's nice to know that not only will people not be ignorant homophobes, but that many will welcome your comic because of it's romantic inclination. ouo

c: really?? ok then ill take that advice! thank you!! n_n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces