Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hidden Legion is a RP fantasy guild. Mostly greek/roman lore but anything is exceptable. The guild takes place in a arena where the son of ares is training is army to overthrow him and take his place as the god of war.Please visit the guild before you post anything.

Shadowy Phantom

So, what do you need writers for? Do you want a comic adaptation of the story? Do you want good writers to join the RP (in that case, you're in the wrong forum)? Do you need advice on fleshing out the RP's story (again, wrong forum)? You're not going to find any takers if you don't make it clear what it is you want people to do.

The guild page gives some background on the world, but that's it. If there are posts about this request for writers in the forum, you may want to duplicate them here, as guests can't view the guild forum.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I would like to see someone try to make a comic/manga off of this I think it could be cool and sorry about the homepage being a little unclear Im currently working on a replacment but for now thats what I have. Along with trying to get this started with none of the current members doing much to get more membership I haven't had the time/suggestions made to fix it.

And a manga/comic version of the guild ever so often would help to keep people updated as to what is going on in the guild.

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
What kind of payment are you offering?

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Depends on work quality...and what kind of payment are you looking for?

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
Most serious artists are going to want to be paid in actual legal tender to take on your project. Comics are a ton of work. I personally wouldn't take on a project like this for less than $25 per page (and that is definitely on the low end of quality).
A fair price to me, if any, seems like 5 bucks a chapter.

I find it's best when people who actually love their work do it for free.

Shadowy Phantom

For the sake of any uninformed or gullible people reading this: The above post by xVagina Explosionx is trolling, disregard it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff