Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can I sketch pages from an ongoing comic with some one-pagers thrown in there, or does it need to be one or the other?

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
i_donate_organs
Can I sketch pages from an ongoing comic with some one-pagers thrown in there, or does it need to be one or the other?
You mean like one-page comics? I don't see why not.
Seijaku_Ishida
i_donate_organs

Yea, like that. If I had an ongoing comic, and then I did some fancomics too or... something. I'm sorry, that wasn't very clear.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
i_donate_organs
Seijaku_Ishida
i_donate_organs

Yea, like that. If I had an ongoing comic, and then I did some fancomics too or... something. I'm sorry, that wasn't very clear.
I say go ahead if you want to do that <3
Sign me up!

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
This looks like freaking fun, but I don't know if I'd be able to pull my art talent and wits together to do this.... O-o;;

I'll have to think about it.

This sounds more fun that attempting a NaNoWriMo again. D:

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Wolfy-kuns
This looks like freaking fun, but I don't know if I'd be able to pull my art talent and wits together to do this.... O-o;;

Well look at it this way...if you don't win the challenge, you will probably have more pages done than would be in existence otherwise. :3

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
Seijaku_Ishida
Wolfy-kuns

Well look at it this way...if you don't win the challenge, you will probably have more pages done than would be in existence otherwise. :3

Point well taken. <3

Sign me up, homie!
One last thing: I know it was ok to do all the prep work (research,thumbnailing and what not) last year,if memory serves. Is it still ok?

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jim Nightshade
One last thing: I know it was ok to do all the prep work (research,thumbnailing and what not) last year,if memory serves. Is it still ok?
Yep. heart
Haha, I was going to say sign me up, but I'm already signed up. :3 So um... I should go get to planning XD;;

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
Whee planning. Lol.

I have like, 50+ ideas going through my head and I don't know which one to choose. x.x;;
Hrmm...tell me if I'm wrong, but weren't we allowed to submit either 30 penciled pages or 10 finished pages last year? I'm in a bit of a time crunch, so I don't know if I could do either, but I just wanted to make sure.

Widower

Dangerous Codger

I AM GOING TO TRY THIS. Sign me up, please, while I am still excited and sleep deprived and convinced I can pull this off. Is it okay if you're working with a writer, or does this need to be an independent project?

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Pieprsn2 the avenger
Hrmm...tell me if I'm wrong, but weren't we allowed to submit either 30 penciled pages or 10 finished pages last year? I'm in a bit of a time crunch, so I don't know if I could do either, but I just wanted to make sure.
Go ahead, although I think officially the 10 finished is mostly for the June NaNo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff