Welcome to Gaia! ::

check it out if your not to busy just a drop of cyanide
Dude, this is for the Promotions forum, and you've created such a thread before. Just bump your old one. Sheesh.
Quote:
Dude, this is for the Promotions forum, and you've created such a thread before. Just bump your old one. Sheesh.
I've been told bumping is not aloud >_>;
Quote:
Quote:

It's not. But you can always disguise your bumping as an actual sentence or question.
Just don't over-do it.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's not. But you can always disguise your bumping as an actual sentence or question.
Just don't over-do it.
ah I see o.o;;; like this? <_<;;; mwahaha
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just don't over-do it.

More like "Anyone else have anything to say?" Make it be intelligent.
And just because, I need to say that you ought to work on you comic a bit more before you start pimping it out. People dislike to wait for updates, especially if they come slowly.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just don't over-do it.

More like "Anyone else have anything to say?" Make it be intelligent.
And just because, I need to say that you ought to work on you comic a bit more before you start pimping it out. People dislike to wait for updates, especially if they come slowly.
well I update daily so its never that long of a wait.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff