Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm making a manga, and I'm determined for TokyoPop to publish it for me!!! Or some other big name manga company
Ummm, good luck stare

You have a better shot at an offbrand magazine *nakui* then tokyopop.

And DEFINATLY now shonen Jump. They are very limited
Yes, good luck to you! smile
Thankyou!!!! *hugs*
I'm trying to do that too, I don't know how possible it is though...
Good luck! My art pretty much sucks so I haven't tried but, again, Good Luck to you!
Tokato
Ummm, good luck stare

You have a better shot at an offbrand magazine *nakui* then tokyopop.

And DEFINATLY now shonen Jump. They are very limited

*dies* is Shounen Jump now taking submissions?
yes - so you're determined and so on ... was that the only thing you wanted to say? SHOW us the stuff man!
Oh, it is hard! Alot harder than I thought, gotta write scripts.. make outline of chracters... rough drafts stressed
m0cha, I WANT YOUR MOKONA HAT NOW!
It'll be even harder if you DO get published! You'll have to work your buns off for deadlines, constantly buy new art supplies, you'll be tired and won't get enough sleep... In my opinion, it would be worth it though! heart Good luck to you.
biggrin i believe you can do it! surprised
good luck. can we see any of your drawiings or ideas?
Mm, best of luck to you, hun.

Dragonmun wrote a very interesting thread in this forum that relates to manga publishing, it's a good read, and could probably help you out with what you want to do.
Good luck!~~~
When u have it publish would u mind sending us each a original copy? ^^ hehehehehe
GOOD LUCK TO YOU (and anyone else making their own manga)!!!!
It's hard to get "published" on the first time....I've been rejected by Tokyopop twice, through their contest, RISING STARS. Not sure if I should attempt to turn in a submission...anyway, just try your best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff