Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
hisoka hxh
how come you only have 12 fans?

probably because I'm starting from the bottom up
See, the manga on that site is divided into three tiers, Premium, Featured, and Member
The Premium tier is at the top, and has the manga that not only has a lot of fans, but also got a quality review from the site judges
The Featured tier has manga where the creator either paid extra for the attention, or he/she/they got enough fans to warrant a promotion
The Member tier is the startup level, where members post their work and hope to get noticed enough to move up to featured, and eventually premium. That's where I am
So logically, a lot of the attention is on the Premium and Featured sections, and I have a lot of competition in Member, which is probably why I haven't been noticed more
but I'm still starting out, so I'm not too worried at this point

Popular Hunter

3,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ophelianime
hisoka hxh

See, the manga on that site is divided into three tiers, Premium, Featured, and Member
The Premium tier is at the top, and has the manga that not only has a lot of fans, but also got a quality review from the site judges
The Featured tier has manga where the creator either paid extra for the attention, or he/she/they got enough fans to warrant a promotion
The Member tier is the startup level, where members post their work and hope to get noticed enough to move up to featured, and eventually premium. That's where I am
So logically, a lot of the attention is on the Premium and Featured sections, and I have a lot of competition in Member, which is probably why I haven't been noticed more

yeah cause i noticed a few of the premium manga are not as good as yours. they have poor quality artistically (unless they have a decent story that would compensate for the art), and they often copy art styles from bleach, toriko, etc....

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
hisoka hxh
Ophelianime
hisoka hxh

yeah cause i noticed a few of the premium manga are not as good as yours. they have poor quality artistically (unless they have a decent story that would compensate for the art), and they often copy art styles from bleach, toriko, etc....

well I appreciate your notice
hopefully it's just a matter of time before the floodgate of fandom opens
the site is giving me some exposure at least. Now that I've got my toe in the door, maybe I can wedge my foot in somehow
My main reason for joining the site was to safely present my work to people who might like it, thus paving the way for publication down the road.

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Snowblazer

CrossOver has been updated!

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Noe Shu

updated!

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
XMegantronX
pretty good so far. ^^ there were some issues (very minor) that i noticed, like i wish she would stop saying "mom and dad" and maybe say "parents" on the page where she's wondering if they'll start to worry she's missing.

other than that, there are a few art inconsistencies, but they're pretty much clearing up on their own, so not much of an issue there.

good work and keep going!

Thank you much!

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
hisoka hxh

Just so you know, I've made a nice, juicy update!

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Ophelianime
Snowblazer

Love it! Maybe if she didn't sleep on the dirt she'd be cleaner lol

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Snowblazer
Ophelianime
Snowblazer

lol yeah
but forced to choose, I would rather sleep on dirt than concrete xp
btw, update happening today or tommorrow

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Ophelianime
Snowblazer
Ophelianime
Snowblazer

lol yeah
but forced to choose, I would rather sleep on dirt than concrete xp
btw, update happening today or tommorrow
True, true lol. Yay!!!

Truthful Inquisitor

Im a fan I just don't have an account on that page biggrin

Popular Hunter

3,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the new story is decent, but there is a problem with the overall mood. I assume the new chapter is supposed to be sad but I just cannot feel it. the overall theme is just too cheerful. I think you might want to change the theme from light to dark once in a while to suit the story better?

Truthful Inquisitor

hisoka hxh
the new story is decent, but there is a problem with the overall mood. I assume the new chapter is supposed to be sad but I just cannot feel it. the overall theme is just too cheerful. I think you might want to change the theme from light to dark once in a while to suit the story better?

I laughed when It started raining

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
hisoka hxh

I'm not quite sure how to address this, but I'll try
I do have a lot of dark plots planned,but before I start those plots I need to set the stage with a couple new characters and exploring a different world
I suppose I'd be further along towards the dark parts if I had started out differently, but someone told me that my other start up option was a little too dark, so I went with this one
let me know if it continues to be a problem. I could talk with my artist to see if he'd be willing to sketch out an alternate scene

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff