Just updated my manga
The first few pages of chapter 6 are now up

Chatty Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I really like this so far biggrin

I just knew she was going to end up liking the nephew. Though who knows, you could surprise me and she could end up not wanting him.

Chatty Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
silverstez

I just knew she was going to end up liking the nephew. Though who knows, you could surprise me and she could end up not wanting him.

wweeelll . . . I don't want to give away any spoilers, but let's just say that her love life is going to get VERY complicated
Ophelianime
silverstez

wweeelll . . . I don't want to give away any spoilers, but let's just say that her love life is going to get VERY complicated

Awesome! I can't wait. I want to subscribe to your work basically but how can I stay informed when new pages come out?

You are an inspiration. I hope you can get published, I hear it is hard.

Chatty Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
silverstez
Ophelianime
silverstez

Awesome! I can't wait. I want to subscribe to your work basically but how can I stay informed when new pages come out?

Awwww thank you! I hope so too.
and you can stay informed by just keeping an eye on this forum. I always let people know when I've made an update. In fact, I'm about to make an update right now!
Ophelianime
silverstez
Ophelianime
silverstez

and you can stay informed by just keeping an eye on this forum. I always let people know when I've made an update. In fact, I'm about to make an update right now!

Oh neato. I just subscribed to this thread which I usually don't do but I like your comic so yeah

Chatty Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
silverstez
Ophelianime
silverstez
Ophelianime
silverstez

Oh neato. I just subscribed to this thread which I usually don't do but I like your comic so yeah

great!

Chatty Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Manga Updated!

Chatty Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100