Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Volume two is now being posted on InkBlazers
As usual, comments, critique, and honest praise are welcome!

ANNOUNCEMENT!: CrossOver volume 1 is now published live on Amazon!
That's right, the first volume is now available for purchase! As a special treat for those who buy it, I've included a special color illustration in the copy. I hope you enjoy it, and if you do, please take the time to leave a glowing review heart

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
This. Is. AWESOME!!!!!

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Snowblazer
This. Is. AWESOME!!!!!

Aaahhh stop it (but seriously, go on)
In all seriousness, can you tell me what you like about it?
That will help me keep it going well ninja

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Ophelianime
Snowblazer
This. Is. AWESOME!!!!!

My favorite thing her her reaction to the fact that she can't go home. (plus "The witch is back!) I have never read anything like this.

Love the art style, its always a plus. She's smart enough not to tell anyone she can teleport until she finds out more about whats going on.

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Snowblazer
Ophelianime
Snowblazer
This. Is. AWESOME!!!!!

My favorite thing her her reaction to the fact that she can't go home. (plus "The witch is back!) I have never read anything like this.

Love the art style, its always a plus. She's smart enough not to tell anyone she can teleport until she finds out more about whats going on.

Thank you very much! That is very encouraging.
I can't take credit for the art, but story-wise I will keep trying to produce an interesting story for you biggrin

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The art is quite impressive. I like how you draw her hair and her facial expression and her personality. However, I do have one major constructive criticism to point out, and believe me, take in this point and you will have more readers and fans.

NOTE: I have also made the same mistake in my past project, and it took me almost 250 pages to finally realize this.

From what I can see from the 2 chapters, you have completely fallen in love with your main character, correct? You HAVE to include her in EVERY single page cause IT IS so much fun to draw her. I totally understand that feeling, too.

But coming from me, an experienced-hobbyist-mangaka, you have to move your focal point to other characters in the coming chapters. Do you know why mainstream shonen manga are so popular? that is because the creator introduced at least 3 to 4 loveable characters in the first few chapters, so the reader won't get bored looking at the protagonist all the time.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: you are probably the writer not the artist so this post is aiming at this project, which includes everyone.

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
QueenTroll38
The art is quite impressive. I like how you draw her hair and her facial expression and her personality. However, I do have one major constructive criticism to point out, and believe me, take in this point and you will have more readers and fans.

NOTE: I have also made the same mistake in my past project, and it took me almost 250 pages to finally realize this.

From what I can see from the 2 chapters, you have completely fallen in love with your main character, correct? You HAVE to include her in EVERY single page cause IT IS so much fun to draw her. I totally understand that feeling, too.

But coming from me, an experienced-hobbyist-mangaka, you have to move your focal point to other characters in the coming chapters. Do you know why mainstream shonen manga are so popular? that is because the creator introduced at least 3 to 4 loveable characters in the first few chapters, so the reader won't get bored looking at the protagonist all the time.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: you are probably the writer not the artist so this post is aiming at this project, which includes everyone.

I do take your critique to point. And don't worry, I have a full cast of characters which will begun to be introduced in chapter three. (Note: If the character has a name, you know he's going to appear again)
I considered starting to introduce characters earlier, but I wondered if that would be rushing things as I thought there were some questions needing answers before then.
Please continue to read and let me know if you spot anything else that needs attention.
In the meantime, I've posted a few character sketches of other characters HERE To give you a window to look through
PS, I've updated the manga smile

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Snowblazer

manga updated!

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Ophelianime
Snowblazer

manga updated!
WHOOOOO!!!!

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Snowblazer
Ophelianime
Snowblazer

manga updated!
WHOOOOO!!!!

Be sure to let me know what you think!

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Ophelianime
Snowblazer
Ophelianime
Snowblazer

manga updated!
WHOOOOO!!!!

Love it!! I cant wait to find out what happens next!!

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Snowblazer
Ophelianime
Snowblazer
Ophelianime
Snowblazer

manga updated!
WHOOOOO!!!!

Love it!! I cant wait to find out what happens next!!

Good to hear. I am probably going to have to slow down on the updates. But check in every Saturday, And I will have a handful of pages up smile
I will let you know if I can make them sooner.

Truthful Inquisitor

Im putting you on my must watch list

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Noe Shu
Im putting you on my must watch list

Really?
Aw thank you wink

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
pretty good so far. ^^ there were some issues (very minor) that i noticed, like i wish she would stop saying "mom and dad" and maybe say "parents" on the page where she's wondering if they'll start to worry she's missing.

other than that, there are a few art inconsistencies, but they're pretty much clearing up on their own, so not much of an issue there.

good work and keep going!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces