Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you're still looking for a writer I'm game. ^_^
Istiir

Cool I am still looking actually so I would love to look at your writing or hear some of your ideas.
RemielSati
Istiir

Cool I am still looking actually so I would love to look at your writing or hear some of your ideas.

Cool. I can PM you with my current idea and if you've got a google account I can share most of my s**t with you. ^_^

Super Streaker

Your art is so pretty! I'm in the same position as make-it-shine, though, so I can't really put much effort in. Also, I only have a basic plot for my book, nothing big, so I'll have to wait a while sad But I would love to see the progress that goes on between you two, if it does come to something! I'm an experienced beta-reader, so if you and/or whoever you decide to work with needs any help writing something a certain way, or needed a block of text revised, I'm your girl ;u; I love seeing the making of a comic!

I just hope I can be a reference for you one day ^.^ ta ta for now!
Tea Clouds
Your art is so pretty! I'm in the same position as make-it-shine, though, so I can't really put much effort in. Also, I only have a basic plot for my book, nothing big, so I'll have to wait a while sad But I would love to see the progress that goes on between you two, if it does come to something! I'm an experienced beta-reader, so if you and/or whoever you decide to work with needs any help writing something a certain way, or needed a block of text revised, I'm your girl ;u; I love seeing the making of a comic!

thank you for the compliments and offer for being a beta I would still love to hear your ideas and even if we don't end up working together I can always help you with character refs if you need them (:

Super Streaker

RemielSati
Tea Clouds

thank you for the compliments and offer for being a beta I would still love to hear your ideas and even if we don't end up working together I can always help you with character refs if you need them (:

Thank you for that offer, as well! I'm still such in a planning mode that I don't even have specific characters yet, but one day I might take you up on that offer ^.^
Tea Clouds

Cool I'm always glad to help anytime (:
I actually have been writing a story for a webcomic i've been planing to draw for a month now. However, as i just started high school, i do not have enough time to draw out the pages, so i've been considering working with another artist. I could send you a part of the script y PM if you want.

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
I would really like to adapt my novel 7th Moon into manga and I like your style. There's a few R-rated parts, but it's minor enough I could edit those parts out of the script. If you're interested, check my profile to get an idea of what the main characters look like and follow he links to get more information about the story. I'd be happy to discuss it further if you're interested. At the very least, I'd like a sample of you're artwork featuring the main characters.

Devoted Streaker

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
I was in high school when and friend and I wrote our own manga story... surprised it tooks us 1-2 years to complete because we finished and revamped the story to make more sense. surprised i always think up new characters and storys with them.....I just never finish them... surprised i would love to make a manga with someone surprised
AfryChi

First sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you I'm still getting use to going back to school. As you are starting highschool I'm finishing it which means I'm equally as busy. I'm a little hesitant to work with people younger than me not because of intellect but more of maturity level. However luckily I know some very mature people who are younger than me so I won't count age against you. The fact that you have a script already shows your level of seriousness which is nice. Anyway send me what you got in pm and we'll work it out from there. 3nodding

Kaleadra

I've tried to get my friends to help with a manga but we never get anything done lol but I would love to hear about your characters and story ideas so pm me 3nodding

Hidariude

Thanks for responding I really enjoyed reading your work but I don't think I want to pursue a project with you sorry best of luck in the future.

Devoted Streaker

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
RemielSati
AfryChi

First sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you I'm still getting use to going back to school. As you are starting highschool I'm finishing it which means I'm equally as busy. I'm a little hesitant to work with people younger than me not because of intellect but more of maturity level. However luckily I know some very mature people who are younger than me so I won't count age against you. The fact that you have a script already shows your level of seriousness which is nice. Anyway send me what you got in pm and we'll work it out from there. 3nodding

Kaleadra

I've tried to get my friends to help with a manga but we never get anything done lol but I would love to hear about your characters and story ideas so pm me 3nodding

Hidariude

Thanks for responding I really enjoyed reading your work but I don't think I want to pursue a project with you sorry best of luck in the future.
I've always wanted to make a red riding hood manga lol
Kaleadra

Little red riding hmm that would actually be really fun to do character design for but animals take me a little longer to draw out unless they're house pets or part human part animals. So would that be okay?

Devoted Streaker

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
RemielSati
Kaleadra

Little red riding hmm that would actually be really fun to do character design for but animals take me a little longer to draw out unless they're house pets or part human part animals. So would that be okay?
Lol Yeah I figure it's humanish with dog ears and a tail that can transform into a wolf 3nodding
Kaleadra
Lol Yeah I figure it's humanish with dog ears and a tail that can transform into a wolf 3nodding

Cool then I think I can do this c: All we need now is a script or something like that, you can write however you want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff