Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay. I'm making a comic in Japanese and English. I have the font for English, but right now, I'm trying to find the font for Japanese. I'd especially like the font for the Japanese version of Inuyasha from Shonen Sunday. Everyone, thank you!
I don't have an answer to your question, but I'd just like to say that bumping is not allowed in this forum. Just letting you know. whee
Mr. Jenious
I don't have an answer to your question, but I'd just like to say that bumping is not allowed in this forum. Just letting you know. whee
Okay, I just edited it, so I'm okay (I'll keep that in mind).
For the record, saying "Anyone?", while not actually being the word BUMP, still constitutes a bump. It has the sole purpose of bringing up the post, without actually adding anything to the discussion.
You need to have a japanese language pack installed in order to type in it.

イトィッッロオkソメティンgリケティs。(those are not quite random letters, I don't speak/write japanese) If it looks like complete gibberish then you don't have the language pack.

That being said, if you're not a fluent japanese speaker I strongly advize against trying to use it to write your comic.
Uh...I've heard of Systran. It's supposed to be some kind of translation program to install in ur comp. But you could search up "Systran" in google to know more info. on it. 3nodding
Okay: for Kytri, I am trying to learn Japanese and the Japanese (and english)letters you typed are pronounced in Japanese as: itoi'rrookeisomedinji-rikediesu and for HinotaiXKikonom, thanks, but no thanks. Systran is actually a translating website, and I use BabelFish, World Lingo, Jim Breen's WWWJDIC, jbrowse and my dictionary at home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff