Welcome to Gaia! ::

Looking for someone to do a Manga of my fandom, I've got 3mil to spend right now and can get more if needed.
The couple:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. **costumes might change**

Plot:
Marie has just executed Lucifer and has her reign over hell. With her upcoming ceremony of her acceptance of the crown, Loyal starts to feel a hole in his heart. Having only hours to try and get Marie to come back to the Upperworld with him, the Ringmaster decides to try and express his feelings to the heiress. But will it work?

Pages: About 10+ maybe
I'll give you the story, you decide on the panels.

Tipsy Lunatic

Mmmm.... 3mil isn't really very much for the amount of work you're asking for.... but depending on the ztory itself I could probably pulltogether somethig ?
The Drunken Jester
Mmmm.... 3mil isn't really very much for the amount of work you're asking for.... but depending on the ztory itself I could probably pulltogether somethig ?
Well I can get more easily ^^

Tipsy Lunatic

Dark Ringmistress
The Drunken Jester

Well. Considering that each comic page is , AT LEAST, 5 panels, and you want 10 pages to get a full color spread of quality art, depending on how complicated your story is, I'd think 5mil is a bare minimum.
The Drunken Jester
Dark Ringmistress
The Drunken Jester

Well. Considering that each comic page is , AT LEAST, 5 panels, and you want 10 pages to get a full color spread of quality art, depending on how complicated your story is, I'd think 5mil is a bare minimum.
Oh I don't need the manga to be colored lol but if you're interested may I have some samples or artwork?

Tipsy Lunatic

Dark Ringmistress
The Drunken Jester
Dark Ringmistress
The Drunken Jester

Oh I don't need the manga to be colored lol but if you're interested may I have some samples or artwork?

I don't have any recent samples of comic pages just yet. But I can get you some ina day or two.

For just regular art my gallary is nekuyo.deviantart.com.
I've got some old comic pages on there, but they're very bvasic.

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Dark Ringmistress
Looking for someone to do a Manga of my fandom, I've got 3mil to spend right now and can get more if needed.
The couple:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. **costumes might change**

Plot:
Marie has just executed Lucifer and has her reign over hell. With her upcoming ceremony of her acceptance of the crown, Loyal starts to feel a hole in his heart. Having only hours to try and get Marie to come back to the Upperworld with him, the Ringmaster decides to try and express his feelings to the heiress. But will it work?

Pages: About 10+ maybe
I'll give you the story, you decide on the panels.
Oh, my...well, I do 4 panel, not exactly manga style, because the last time it failed...well, I do have a panel layout type thing. Well, I have examples here. {X} and {X} Well, I have things like this, if you want?

Tipsy Lunatic

Dark Ringmistress

This is an example of the type of comic page you could expect from me.

Only I'd make the effort to scan it if it were a commission of course. And clean it up digitally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff