Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hello, It's been a while since I was on here, but it's my last shot I know this isn't a personal ad forum but I'm at a loss as to where I should search from here. I'm in need of a manga artist here in Colorado to help bring my mind to the page. someone who is skilled and capable of working with the brain of a mad man. someone in Colorado is preferred but not required. massage me on my Gaia account if interested we have space for one more character so bring your imagination and an example of your work. also, someone who's COMMITTED is a must. I dealt with an individual who lacked focus and commitment once already so please, please, please! I hope to here from you in the near future.

please feel free to post on here if there are any questions or if you are interested as well. I will check here once a day.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
If you want someone who is committed, your best bet is to offer them something. Money is the most common, but bartering can also work.

Free work is generally for fun. Once it stops being fun, the artist stops too.

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
I was hoping to discuss monetary compensation at a later point, though I suppose it makes sense to at least put it out there. So for all of you interested, I am willing to pay as long as your work is up to par and your work ethic isn't lacking.
Wages and prices for work shall be discussed privately and will remain strictly confidential. All those who seek such a job should contact me here for anonymity's sake. Thank you.

Hilarious Gaian

5,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
really question i have just the person for that emo
Seijaku_Ishida
If you want someone who is committed, your best bet is to offer them something. Money is the most common, but bartering can also work.

Free work is generally for fun. Once it stops being fun, the artist stops too.

Love your sig post =^^=

Dapper Ladykiller

it would also help if we had some general details of your story? is it actiony? what demographics? whats going to be expected artwise?

That greatly effects what artist your going to attract.

Quotable Noob

Krazehcakes
it would also help if we had some general details of your story? is it actiony? what demographics? whats going to be expected artwise?

Exactly. Each artist has a different style. The styles of those who draw romances greatly differs ffrom the styles of those who draw action based stories.

Maybe give us the plot outline or at least what style you are expecting.
hi biggrin
I will do it!!! I am 13 but I can draw really well, I don't need to be paid a lot and the good thing is that I live in Colorado! Whew, this is my lucky day! Please email me at Ryanland789@gmail.com and we can discuss this and I can show you some drawings. I was also wondering what genre the story would be or some section of the story. I promise that I will be committed but when something comes up (family issues etc.) I need you to understand that there's a chance I can't be there. Let's discuss this in private if you give me the chance.

500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Let me know if you are still looking for an artist. Here are samples of my work:

Pencil Work | Comic Sample | Torso Sample | Cover Art | Illustration
inashosetai
Let me know if you are still looking for an artist. Here are samples of my work:

Pencil Work | Comic Sample | Torso Sample | Cover Art | Illustration

Hah! Not bad, not bad at all.

500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Adroa
Hah! Not bad, not bad at all.

Thank you. smile

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Krazehcakes

yes, I understand, I would say it would be "Actiony" with some humor and awkward situations, a plus is that there are zombies in it as well. Think demons and angels, zombies, ninjas, samurai, snipers, and one mean son of a Bi*** who gores people and uses their body parts. It doesn't make much sense in the way I just described it, but it's all written down and ready to be converted to a different art medium.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff