Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm making a manga! It's for this contest I'm gonna do, which ends Feb. 14th. I'm really stuck on ideas as far as a storyline. If anyone has any ideas (For characters, stories, etc.), I'd love it if you'd tell me! Here's the 411:

*It's gonna be a short one (15-20 pages)
*Preferrably: NO giant robots. I can't draw giant robots...
*At least ONE girl main character, 'cause I can't draw guys as easily as girls... You're just so damn complicated...
*It CANNOT have any characters based on an actual person. If it is, don't tell me or the person because they can sue me for not giving them credit for their personality or something like that sweatdrop
*Please don't be a goofball, write something worthwhile
*If I select your story, and I WIN, I will send you your share of the prize money and you will be given credit for it. (I'd need your real name and address but I'll PM anyone who helped me if I won or no or chose your story so you won't be hanging in the lurch)
*No perverted stories or stories for little kids please. Again, I'd like something worthwhile, and that means appropriate: Something I can show off to my grandma and work on at school without being laughed at

Other than that, there are no official rules for the writer. Just have fun with it and please PM me and let me know if you come up with anything!
Okies, I'll cya'll later!

Moriko domokun
okay okay, yeah, I know. I only put this up because I have a bunch of stories I cannot wait to put down, but I figured if I got other people's opinions it might be better; you know, the more the merrier. Anyway.... Cyas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff