Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Member

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to the beginning of "<3 Art" To all of you who already know me, thank you sooo much for coming by to read and support my new work!! Its been a blast growing with you all and i cant wait to hear from every single one of you again! To all of you who don't know me, hello and welcome! My name is TakashiHatake-Kun, and i love to write witty boys love stories. I am so excited to meet you all and I hope you enjoy the short story!
Introduction:
Julian, a world renowned wealthy, young artist ( and notorious romantic ) is flown out to France with his uncle and manager for what he thinks is a "vacation". This reluctant, fiery drama queen is soon forced to stay and work after he sets his eyes on a pretty 'girl' named Artlinne. Desperate to appeal to his hard-to-get love, he does all kinds of sappy, weird things. "Cheer up, pretty girl! ;A;" (bl)

Feral Loiterer

So....is there supposed to be something here?

Newbie Member

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Actually yes..but i'm getting problems to upload the manga.. stare so everyone imma keep on trying. neutral

Feral Loiterer

That sucks. confused Quote me when/if you ever get it up and I'll come back to check it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff