Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nuclear Bard

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So, I'm thinking of bringing back an idea for a small webcomic that I had a few years ago.

The basic premise:
((Posted originally in 2007. O.o))
Quote:
En has a girl problem; Four times over...

What does a guy do when four completely different girls like him?

A shadow from En's past, his ex will do anything to keep him single.

But how far will she go??

An epic struggle of greed, lust, wrath, and envy unfolds in 'Love Notes'.

Coming soon to Gaia!!

Any ideas on how to proceed?

Dapper Member

'Love Notes' when I first heard the title I was like...here we go another 'The Notebook' cat_xd

But after reading your plot, I was actually pretty impressed! I love the idea and I have a feeling the character (En) will be interesting!

But there are a few questions I want to ask...I hope you don't mind... :3
1. What is En like? Is he a sweet boy? Bad boy with peircings and tattoos? Mister Lolita? Secretly bi-sexual? IDK! I would love to hear more about him! cat_3nodding

2. Where is this taking place? Tokyo? Wonderland? Like I said...I have no clue! X3

3. Please give a brief description on some of the girls. But if it is too much work please don't bother...I don't want to be a nuisance.... cat_sweatdrop

4. And finnaly, tell me more about yourself! Tell me...how long have you been writing stories? Favorite types of genres? What kind of writer are you? Do you have any previous works?

Those are all the questions I have! Sorry if I was a bother ^^|| I didn't mean to be!

I can't wait until this story comes out. cat_biggrin If you need any help please PM me. I don't mind at all! :3
Why da frick did I just put a bunch of exclamation points?! Ayh, Sometimes I surprise myself -_-||
Good day to you fellow writer!

Nuclear Bard

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Soulnashka
'Love Notes' when I first heard the title I was like...here we go another 'The Notebook' cat_xd

But after reading your plot, I was actually pretty impressed! I love the idea and I have a feeling the character (En) will be interesting!

1. What is En like? Is he a sweet boy? Bad boy with peircings and tattoos? Mister Lolita? Secretly bi-sexual? IDK! I would love to hear more about him! cat_3nodding

2. Where is this taking place? Tokyo? Wonderland? Like I said...I have no clue! X3

3. Please give a brief description on some of the girls. But if it is too much work please don't bother...I don't want to be a nuisance.... cat_sweatdrop

4. And finnaly, tell me more about yourself! Tell me...how long have you been writing stories? Favorite types of genres? What kind of writer are you? Do you have any previous works?

Those are all the questions I have! Sorry if I was a bother ^^|| I didn't mean to be!

I can't wait until this story comes out. cat_biggrin If you need any help please PM me. I don't mind at all! :3
Why da frick did I just put a bunch of exclamation points?! Ayh, Sometimes I surprise myself -_-||

Ugh... Nicholas Sparks can shove off.

En's past is supposed to be really mysterious. He'll probably be in his early 20's or thereabouts. Classic skinny prettyboy, which will make his life a LOT harder. Pun intended.

As for setting, I was thinking of a kind of "Metropolis" setting, with no truly set state, country, etc. Give the story more of a focus on the characters, not so much on the where, but the why.

The girls... Hmm... I've been thinking about utilizing twins, one "good," one "bad." Add conflict there.
Make one an older woman(Cougar hunting, anyone??).
Make one a late teen. Young, naive. You know the story.

And, for myself, well... There's a lot to put here, but some isn't important.
I'm 24, a father, and a general pain in the a**. Or so I'm told.
I've been writing since I was a freshman in high school. Like I said, this was originally written in 2007, my junior year.
I generally draw in a sharp, dark manga style, but I'm looking to branch a bit, so you may see the comic molding as I go.

Did I miss anything??

Dapper Member

DaiSonic
Soulnashka

En's past is supposed to be really mysterious. He'll probably be in his early 20's or thereabouts. Classic skinny prettyboy, which will make his life a LOT harder. Pun intended.

As for setting, I was thinking of a kind of "Metropolis" setting, with no truly set state, country, etc. Give the story more of a focus on the characters, not so much on the where, but the why.

The girls... Hmm... I've been thinking about utilizing twins, one "good," one "bad." Add conflict there.

I've been writing since I was a freshman in high school. Like I said, this was originally written in 2007, my junior year.
I generally draw in a sharp, dark manga style, but I'm looking to branch a bit, so you may see the comic molding as I go.

Did I miss anything??

No bro, you cool XD
Wow...I REALLY like this story now cat_3nodding
When do you think you might get this work of art posted? I honestly can't wait to see it cat_biggrin
It's okay, I am naturally a pain in the a** myself. Haha, surprisingly I am proud of that trait X3
Mind if I tell some people about your story? I don't have that many friends but...I can do my best to get you some readers :3

Nuclear Bard

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Soulnashka
DaiSonic
Soulnashka

Did I miss anything??

No bro, you cool XD
Wow...I REALLY like this story now cat_3nodding
When do you think you might get this work of art posted? I honestly can't wait to see it cat_biggrin
It's okay, I am naturally a pain in the a** myself. Haha, surprisingly I am proud of that trait X3
Mind if I tell some people about your story? I don't have that many friends but...I can do my best to get you some readers :3

Sure! Spread the word. I might even take suggestions on where to go from my first few strips.
I want to get it started here soon. I'm busy, what with a daughter and all.
I'm pretty sure that, even with what I've posted here, nobody can plagiarize what I have in my head for this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff