Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Punching Bag

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
Echo Is Gone
oddlyalli
If you're okay with moving your character to a slightly different big-picture, keep in mind that this universe, as I'm picturing it, could hold all kinds of other cultures. It would almost have to be possible. Think anywhere from Star Wars (Luke was a farmer in the middle of nowhere while Jar Jar was part of a culture that, if it looked prettier, could have been mermaids/lake fairies, and every people had different governments--if you want an old-fashioned royal family, you can have that on one island, a planet, or a system) to Firefly (basically modern civilization, just more spread out--and, coincidentally, corrupt).

When are your exams?

Next week gonk

Well, mine are in December, so next week is pretty good, considering. Good luck!

Blessed Friend

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
Sorry I've been gone. I've been in the boondocks. I finished two pages of story.

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
Crie_Skies
Sorry I've been gone. I've been in the boondocks. I finished two pages of story.

Now that we know everyone's in this, I think we'll be a pretty laid-back thread (read as: sorry, didn't notice you were gone; but welcome back). Two pages of this story? What's it look like to you? (Did we decide you're just spitballing with us on the major plot devices, since you don't want to draw?)

Blessed Friend

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
Well it follows my space pirate who is part of the maintence team aboard the pirate ship. He talks to the captain, there is some problems they end sailing into an minefeild and the guy is basically fighting off space creatures with gear that would be used to repair the ship and heis fixing the ship at the same time.

I dunno as for my place in this story though. I don`t know if I am supposed to be spit balling or writing an actual character`s story.

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

This is going to be my character- Badger the Roger

Blessed Friend

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
Wow, amazing. But somethingseems off with you. Lyke your username. I dunno maybe I am imaging things.

Fluffy Genius

4,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oddlyalli
Crie_Skies

Now that we know everyone's in this, I think we'll be a pretty laid-back thread (read as: sorry, didn't notice you were gone; but welcome back). Two pages of this story? What's it look like to you? (Did we decide you're just spitballing with us on the major plot devices, since you don't want to draw?)

Wasn't it like, Crie was supposed to help people figure out their plots?
And he could create a character (like, name, backstory) and I would make that character one of my Space Marines?

QueenTroll38

Your Badger is totally kick a**. I love that Badger.

Fluffy Genius

4,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crie_Skies
Wow, amazing. But somethingseems off with you. Lyke your username. I dunno maybe I am imaging things.

Dude.
What?
A little respect for the team stare

Blessed Friend

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
I am not disrespecting her. What am I supposed to think when her name has troll in it?
Her art is incredable, it looks completely proffesional like a real comic artist. I guess I am worried about this project. Ya know? Like in my heart of hearts I'm afaid we may not suceed espically since it's for a worthy cause.
I dunno. i'm sorry. I just am always plagued by uncertainty.
anld I really want this to work out. I guess I am stressed out because my hair has started to thin and fall out. . . .

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crie_Skies
I am not disrespecting her. What am I supposed to think when her name has troll in it?
Her art is incredable, it looks completely proffesional like a real comic artist. I guess I am worried about this project. Ya know? Like in my heart of hearts I'm afaid we may not suceed espically since it's for a worthy cause.
I dunno. i'm sorry. I just am always plagued by uncertainty.
anld I really want this to work out. I guess I am stressed out because my hair has started to thin and fall out. . . .

oh no hard feeling mate.

my username is rather fishy so i tend to get mistrusted a lot smile

but you can trust me on this project, i swear i won't troll anyone here xp

Blessed Friend

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
I am sorry. I trust you.n.n

i freakin love your art.I went through youe photobucket. It's so highly detailed and amazing. I am astounded by the detail and all the fine looking lines. Your freakin amazing!

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crie_Skies
I am sorry. I trust you.n.n

i freakin love your art.I went through youe photobucket. It's so highly detailed and amazing. I am astounded by the detail and all the fine looking lines. Your freakin amazing!

thank you very much. glad i can be of help for this project.

Blessed Friend

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
Me too.I hope I can be a lot if help.

Blessed Friend

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
Princling
oddlyalli
Crie_Skies

And he could create a character (like, name, backstory) and I would make that character one of my Space Marines?

QueenTroll38

Your Badger is totally kick a**. I love that Badger.
kay I'll do that. But do you want me to just forget what I wrote?

I`ll discuss ideas over pms.

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
Princling
oddlyalli
(Did we decide you're just spitballing with us on the major plot devices, since you don't want to draw?)

Sounds good to me.

Here's my preliminary design for my key piece--I'm thinking it's basically a key card for a specific alien species, fits their "hands" perfectly. The other pieces/key cards can be anything we want; our modern credit card types, thimbles, whatever. It depends what we're unlocking, of course, but it could have been designed for a specific multi-race team.

Also by the way, is it okay if we actually call the Space Marines Space Marines in-universe? Because there are jokes to be made with that. But it might require that there still be Earth Marines.

Anyhoo:
Deviantart Key Drawing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas