Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
filigree hummingbird
User Image

First bit of my comic. Setting up the characters and setting. I've decided to go with limited dialog.

haha this is cute.

Fluffy Genius

4,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What about this, what if they find a key in their own dimension. And then they find some sort of gateway (like under a bed, or in a fridge or whatever it would be pertaining to your characters, giant spacey wormhole anyone? Lol) and that gateway leads them to a world where their key is integral to saving the planet?

And all the gateways have this one specific symbol on it, so we all know that they are connected somehow.

biggrin

As far as rating, PG-13 is basically like, violence is okay, just not like excessive gore, and some nudity, but no out-right sex scenes. You can allude to it, if you'd like, but no really hardcore graphical representations.

Sorry I've not been here quite as much as I'd like to, real-life work stuff keeps getting in the way. crying

High-functioning Punching Bag

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
I'm sorry, I've barely had time to breathe recently, and I don't expect it to get better for...a few years; you might be better off working without me.

filigree hummingbird

By the way, hi, and what adorable characters you have!

Sparkly Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
hello yourself. Sorry to hear you're having a rough go of it.

oddlyalli
I'm sorry, I've barely had time to breathe recently, and I don't expect it to get better for...a few years; you might be better off working without me.

filigree hummingbird

By the way, hi, and what adorable characters you have!

Distinct Gawker

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sigh, me too. I'm so very tired. I will drop out of this project and start one on my own....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff