Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey My name's Luke,I write(sort of)and I have been trying for the last year or two to find a SERIOUS anime/manga artist to put up with my nagging complaints for a few months and make a Manga.Of course you can have any techniques you prefer(just dont expect emt o buy supplies for you,I wont.)As to if we sell it or make money,we'll split it evenly 50/50 of course,Ill sign an agreement and youll sign an agreement and we'll photocopy them and pass 'em off to eachother etc.etc..

Also I have to find out how to copyright thigns but anyway PLEASE PM me if your interested.No flamers,Idiots,and fakers thank you
b-b-b-bump!
Don't bump. We move slow here.

Anyways... I wish you luck. I'd offer to help out, but I come up with my own story ideas... and my art sucks currently. Well... better than a lot of people. But it's not good enough for publication.

And it's not hard to find out copyright laws... American copyright laws are fairly nice. As long as it's original, and you say you own it the moment you put it public, it has a copyright. You can stil apply for them though... I'll attempt to remember the details again...
thank you
Well, I do consider your offer, but I must decline. I am trying to start up a manga with a group of my friends. If you wanted, you could take time out to discover your drawing talents. Then you would be set. 3nodding

Good luck!
----Gin-N-Tonic heart

Oh, I love your sig. It is so kinky!
Hmmm...Sounds interesting...

Do you have any specific story line in mind?
no, I've already been inspired to write serval fanfictions and now I'll trying to get a online comic and rebuild my website. but I'll read it once you're finished, good luck.
You might get a better response if you gave us some idea of what sort of a story you're writing. I'm probably too busy to help you out myself, but I always like to hear people's ideas.

Gaian

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
with a bit of information I will be able to help smile What is the story about?
Quote:
same goes for me
Well really right now I jutst need ana rtist,It Will be a Giant Robot Manga.(lused,but not too overused:p)

I have a HUGE notepad file with descriptions of teh history of my world,each individual giant robot type,factions,historical dates setc.etc.,plus the start of a story Im writing

Gaian

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
giant robots? n.n; counds me out! I'm no good at them >>
Quote:
Quote:
same goes for me
same here..
Quote:
Well really right now I jutst need ana rtist,It Will be a Giant Robot Manga.(lused,but not too overused:p)

I have a HUGE notepad file with descriptions of teh history of my world,each individual giant robot type,factions,historical dates setc.etc.,plus the start of a story Im writing
giant.. robots???-_-; I'm not really good at drawing giant robots....
I have you listed in this thread.

Maybe that'll help you out a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas