Welcome to Gaia! ::

So as the subject says I'm looking for good webcomics. They can be anything. Adventure, romance, yaoi, yuri(find me yuri with a good plot and you get a cookie), story, single, etc. Entertain me~

Here's some examples of what I read:
Megatokyo
Minor Acts of Heroism
Teahouse
Toilet Genie
Strays
Scandinavia and the World
And there was one with super heroes and the flame one is gay. When he goes to the gay bar the villain finds him and pretty much screws with his head. Anyone know this one?

Also you don't have to but if you want to put a synopsis or reason you like the comic by the name that would be appreciated.
happikuma

And there was one with super heroes and the flame one is gay. When he goes to the gay bar the villain finds him and pretty much screws with his head. Anyone know this one?

http://webcomics.yaoi911.com/archive/ete_title_page/

Is this the one that you were talking about?

And if you don't mind shameless self promotion, there's a link to the first 4 pages of a work in progress in my sig.

Alien Squatter

24,265 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • 50 Wins 150
TODD ALLISON AND THE PETUNIA VIOLET

LAND OF LIONS

SAKANA

HELL KITCHEN

DANGO SUNSHINE

TWO KEYS
LostPriestess

http://webcomics.yaoi911.com/archive/ete_title_page/

Is this the one that you were talking about?

And if you don't mind shameless self promotion, there's a link to the first 4 pages of a work in progress in my sig.

That is! Thank-you! As for your webcomic, it's still too early for me to judge but I see it having potential to be great. Keep up the good work~

Now to look through the list of titles.

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Looking for Group
Knights Errant
Devoto
Demon Eater (the art on this one isn't that good but the story is great)

also, I love Minor Acts of Heroism <3
Helvetica is really good.
Lackadaisy Cats and The Meek are ones I fervently refresh in hopes of there being another update.

and my Shameless self plug of course, the link below, my sig, as my new webcomic razz

Anxious Lunatic

These three are some of my own all time favourites:

Property of Hate - The storyline of the comic is simply gripping and it's very well written. The art is just beautiful too ;w; I simply love the style~ Plus, it's always good when the humour is great too, even with the darker underlying themes that are there. It updates fairly regularly too, which always brings joy~

Jump a Little Higher - Another great comic, I absolutely fell in love with the style from page one. There are just so many details! Personally, I prefer the black and white pages over the colour, because of the noticable talent but that could just be me~ The humour's great, and everything that happens is so unexpected and random, you don't really see it coming. Unfortunately, the updates for this comic are really irregular, going for up to half a year without any signs of life. But still, what is there is very well done and worth the read.

Rasputin - The humour is brilliant and watching the art style improve over time is always fun. The character's are well developed and the expressions are priceless! Plus, on every page, there are always little details and cameos you never notice until you look it over again. One of my all time favourites, and a big inspiration to myself as an artist. Plus, the style's very cute and unique~ ;w; Lately though, the updates have been scattered and unpredictable.....

Just a few but I wrote my little reviews with them~ Hope you enjoy them as much as I did~

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
the webcomic in my signature is mine, and down the side of it i keep a running list of webcomics that i love.

of these, i actively recommend:

judecca--my personal favorite, and that's why i suggest it. i don't actually know if you'll like it.
prague race--funny, dark, and well written.
and tj and amal. really, from the list indicating your tastes, i'm surprised you're NOT reading tj and amal. it's really well drawn and written and i'm pretty sure you'll like it.

Dapper Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I actually don't know if you'll like them based on your list, but I'll take a shot, anyway.

Lackadaisy Cats and The Meek have impeccable art, and those alone are worth the look.

Hanna Is Not a Boy's Name is abandoned, unfortunately, but it's inventive and there's a good stretch of it to catch up on, yet. And you'll probably like the fandom.

Skin Deep is a little shameless friend-promotion on my part. It's a comic about monster-people, and Kory's stuck with it for YEARS and shows no signs of slowing down at all. She's also on Gaia, but I don't think she's logged in for some time.

Trying Human A somewhat trippy at times, beautifully drawn alien-conspiracy-abduction love story. One worth it just for the art alone, but the characters are very well-developed, as well.
ZUKAHNAUT is an ongoing comic starring a drunken and deranged old monster from space. He gets into a bunch of misadventures in search of a meaning to life. Might be up your alley?

Rainbow Pusher

Least I could do (same creators as looking for group)
Girls with slingshots
Go get a roomie( kinda yuri with a plot. Do I get a cookie?)
Shameless self promotion here...
Check out Miss Grey, a shonen supernatural comic about Miss Grey, an aloof Grim Reaper who has wandered the globe quelling negative spirits and monsters for centuries. Bella Bonheur is a young paranormal investigator whose obsession with the dark and occult leads her to make a bizarre pact with Miss Grey- creating the most offbeat paranormal team on the planet.

The comic updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
/plug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces