Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you be interested in a story like this?

Yes. 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Maybe, with some tweaks here and there. 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
No, sorry. 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Romantic Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
Hiya.

I'm looking for artists who are interested in helping me to create a comic/series of visual novels.

The genre the comic/series of visual novels is going to be fantasy with science fiction themes

The plot for much of at least the first visual or at least he first couple of chapters for the novel would be that an ordinary boy living much to his ordinary droll life before being victim to are car crash. Upon waking up he seems to of found himself within a different plane of existence, perhaps a new world entirely. He seems to have found himself captured by some of the natives who seem to think he is the leader of some rebel resistance and plan to have him executed. Just before the lights finally go out he is rescued and is now on the run. Looking for a way he out he wonders if he will ever get home or if whether he actually wants to or not.

Though that isn't the final draft of the plot this will be the base for it. I am open to collaboration with artists and also welcome all suggestions to improve the story further.

If you are interested then please either comment or send me a PM. I will be asking all artists for a trail, which I shall reveal to all artists who are interested within collaborating with me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon.

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Any compensation for artist in exchange for their time and energy put into such big project?

Romantic Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
The Zorya
Any compensation for artist in exchange for their time and energy put into such big project?

I'm sure we can come to an agreement on behalf of compensation. I want this to be an enjoyable experience between the writer, the artist(s) and the final piece and I understand that a different artist would want a different variation of compensation for the time they would be putting into the project. So, as I have said, we could come to an agreement upon compensation to which leaves the both of us happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff