Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you can draw, please contact me, I have some writings that I would love to come to life with the illustrations that come from you. I am trying to make Webcomics, I will get a domain for the website.
If I really like the sample drawing, I will give you gold.

Friendly Gaian

2,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What type of art you want? Manga?cartoons? realistic?
Id be happy to draw your story to life if ya want. biggrin (I CAN draw trust me.)
Send me your story and I'll see what I can do as fast and best as I can.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Can't all artists draw?

I'm pretty sure if someone wants to be a comic artist, they'd do it because they like the series. No need to bribe.

And on that note... you'd get more artist offers if you actually post what your series is about.
Xiam
Can't all artists draw?

I'm pretty sure if someone wants to be a comic artist, they'd do it because they like the series. No need to bribe.

And on that note... you'd get more artist offers if you actually post what your series is about.
Drawing takes time and effort.

Some people choose to make art their career because they like it, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve food on their table.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
HappyTheChick
Xiam
Can't all artists draw?

Drawing takes time and effort.

Some people choose to make art their career because they like it, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve food on their table.

Yes, because gold is very filling.
I'm a sculptor, does that help?
Xiam
Can't all artists draw?

Of course not, especially not considering most of the "artists" here and in the AD.
Anybody can draw, but those who can draw well are fewer in number, and may not be inclined to work for fake internet money.

@ OP
Please post a proper pitch and writing samples and elaborate on what you are looking for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff