Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Hello, I am an artist looking for a writer to do a quick collab with someone for the time being until my current employer returns from overseas. I am currently working on a graphic novel that I am getting commissioned for but for the time being I need to occupy my time and make sure my skills don't get rusty for when my job resume.

I'd prefer to do one-shots just as practice and whatnot. But if the story is compelling enough, I wouldn't mind doing a whole story (unless its, like, novel-length).

My art style varies greatly so it can be suited to different genres. Genres I am prepared to do are:

- Comedy (this includes Sci-Fi com. I just wanna use my awesome little alien characters for once, but whatever, any type of comedy.)

-Drama

-Horror (I love horror one-shots)

-Mystery (but I guess that would be difficult to make short)

There is a slight possibility of publication, if in fact it turns out great and I want to show it to a publisher I know. But don't get your hopes up. Look forward to a fun little project that will, id not get published, then at least get internet publicity.

You will receive the credit you deserve, of course.
I've been writing comic scripts for a couple of years and I might be interested. Where can I see your work?

Tipsy Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
That Guy You Met Once
I've been writing comic scripts for a couple of years and I might be interested. Where can I see your work?

http://coreandcaroline.tumblr.com/

I don't have a proper site at the moment and this is just where i dump mostly doodles every once in a while. A lot of it is pretty old and its basically just a lot of experimentation with different styles. But at the very least, you'll get the gist of things.

Tipsy Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I've been looking for an artist for a long term webcomic but I would still enjoy a shorter one like you want, provided you're still looking.

Profitable Prophet

I have several scripts I have completed before, or that are at least in progress, and wouldn't mind working with you. If you want to take a look at my writings, there's a link here.
I dont mind writing a few short scripts for free cool

If you allow me to sell on the end results. I don't mind sharing any money I make from selling them. I would only sell the usage rights, so that our names would have to stay on them.

The websites I have are not finished yet, but you can contact me via my resume site
My Resume Site

and see where I would sell them via my sales site once I finish the site
Singluar Cartoons I sell at the moment

If we start off small, with a few short stories it could turn out more permanent if I can buy a few regular buyers.

Tipsy Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Prolific-Penman
I dont mind writing a few short scripts for free cool

If you allow me to sell on the end results. I don't mind sharing any money I make from selling them. I would only sell the usage rights, so that our names would have to stay on them.

The websites I have are not finished yet, but you can contact me via my resume site
My Resume Site

and see where I would sell them via my sales site once I finish the site
Singluar Cartoons I sell at the moment

If we start off small, with a few short stories it could turn out more permanent if I can buy a few regular buyers.

Um... thanks, but no thanks.
If you're still looking for a writer, i could send you a sample of my work. I am currently writting the story for my own webcomic, but i think i have some time to work on something else.

Tipsy Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
AfryChi
If you're still looking for a writer, i could send you a sample of my work. I am currently writting the story for my own webcomic, but i think i have some time to work on something else.

Yep, still looking. That would be lovely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff