1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

CuppyWuppyCake's Husband

Bashful Raider

5,950 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello I am not sure if this is the place for this thread but what the heck...

My name is Matt and I have been trying to write a fantasy comic for a long time the problem is I can't draw.

I have the story's I need the art so if interested at all please pm or quote me with an example.

Right now its just for fun but I am looking to try to sell my comics in the future so there may be money in it for you cause if you
stay with me and draw for me, when I start making sells I can a partner that means profit will be split 50-50.

So yea hope to make a great (and possibly profitable) relationship with a great artist.

Shadowy Phantom

Please don't abuse colours so much. Your post is very difficult to read.

Could you please provide a sample of your writing work? Even if you haven't worked with anyone before, a sample script would be very useful to prospective artists. Preferably a complete short story you've worked on before, but if you lack that, a couple of sample pages from a comic script of yours would do. You'll have to write a script for your comic anyway, so you might as well share a tiny bit of that.

You should provide information about the story (such as general plot, goal, and tone), work timeline/schedule, the sort of art style you're looking for, etc. You're likely missing out on many potential takers by not providing this sort of information, as many people would rather only get in touch with a writer when they know they're actually interested, to avoid having to reject them later if it turns out the project doesn't sound interesting.

OG Kitten

10,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
confused That is hard to read my friend... Anywho,
Would love to help but I must agree that (as an illustrator) I would need to have a short script or at least a description of what type of art & character style you are looking to have for your stories. If you could put up a summary of the project we'd be working on, what styles you are wanting to see, and your intended audience. I'm sure artists would be happy to draw up some screen shots examples and character concepts for you. whee
~Adin~E

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces