Welcome to Gaia! ::

originally i had two dif ideas for a super hero-ish type comic, the first apparently has already been done, i need someone who can help take a raw idea and turn it into something fantastic, if interested or just want more info, pm me, hopefully can get something going!
Why do you keep asking for other people to do your work for you? It would really help to be specific about what you actually want in a co-writer, because as it is it just seems like you're spamming this forum so you can get someone to write a story for you, with you as the "Idea Guy," because you're too lazy to put forth the effort. Furthermore (this is in the Rules and Guidelines):
Quote:
Do Not Request Ideas
This is a Comic Creator's forum. If you need people to give you new ideas for your own work, you might want to rethink even creating a comic or story - it's not as though the work stops after completing one story or comic. You'll always need ideas if you want to keep making comics, and asking other people for it can also result in copyright/legal issues. So don't do it.

This works the opposite way too. People don't want to be caught up in legal issues because you gave them ~an idea~ and then they did all the hard work, and feel like they should be able to make a profit off of their work.
I have a general idea of how i want it to go, just kinda realized after the first idea, just because i think something is awesome doesnt mean it will be. If i broke the rules ill shut up tho, thnx
Inkz in 1080P
I have a general idea of how i want it to go, just kinda realized after the first idea, just because i think something is awesome doesnt mean it will be. If i broke the rules ill shut up tho, thnx

I'm just saying try to be clear about what you're actually looking for. Seems like you're looking for a co-writer for a writing project; but is it a comic project? If not, or if you aren't planning on having an artist yet, you might want to look for a partner in the Writer's Collab forum rather than here.
ok lets see if i can clarify...

There are going to be alot of characters in the plot. Has to do with government ...corruption? I have come up with some of the powers of characters, as well as looks. Im looking for an outside perspective with some creative ideas to enhance an already existent idea and HELP keep it going in a direction that would be interesting for others and not just something i think is awesome.

I really want to be able to connect with people with plot/story and that requires not just approaching this solely from my perspective. Even if it is through comics and something that could be deemed as immature.

(meh best i could do)
as far as art goes, here is a basic idea of one character, there is alot more to it then what u can see but just a preview....did this a few years ago when i was first learning photoshop

User Image
The problem is is that you have nothing to bring to the table at this level of development. You aren't asking for a cowriter at this stage, you are asking to be someone's "ideas man". No one wants to collab with someone who has only the vaguest of ideas of what he is doing. It's not worthwhile
-2o
The problem is is that you have nothing to bring to the table at this level of development. You aren't asking for a cowriter at this stage, you are asking to be someone's "ideas man". No one wants to collab with someone who has only the vaguest of ideas of what he is doing. It's not worthwhile
i have more than that i just dont want to reveal more then i have to, its something i would much rather discuss one on one
oh and reason i posted here instead of the writers forum, i would prefer someone who while someone who had a nack for writing, I want someone who is comic oriented, as they help refine this idea, they see it in a comic style, meaning seeing things how they would be portrayed in a comic, not in a book.
I don't even come close to believing that.

1) Because someone who had a full idea of what they were writing would not describe it like you have

2)Because a writer who has done enough work to have something substantial to bring to the table would not be so concerned with "idea theft."

Understand that to us, and to any potential partners, you are just some dude on the internet. When you don't show any samples to give any indication of skill, no one is going to chase you to figure out if you are the real deal.

Posting a sample of a work, completely out of context would be a really easy way to show your merit as a writer worth collaborating with, keep your imagined plot goodies secret (although really, if you are that concerned, what is to stop someone from pming you, and then stealing your work?) and not have everyone questioning your competence.

so basically:put up, or shut up.
I'll just leave this here.

/sighs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out