Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Member

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Quote:
KAMISAMA NO INAI NICHIYOUBI

God created the world on Monday. On Tuesday he drew a line between chaos and order. On Wednesday, he arranged each and every number. On Thursday, he permitted the ebb and flow of time. On Friday, God explored every nook and cranny of the world. On Saturday, he rested. And on Sunday, God…forsook the world.
“Heaven and Hell are too crowded.”
“It won’t be long before this world is, too.”
“Ah, I have failed.”
When God abandoned the world, leaving behind only those words, people stopped dying. Even as their hearts stopped beating, even as their flesh rotted, the dead kept moving.
It is said that in order to save those very people, God sent to this world one final miracle: The Gravekeepers.

CHAPTER 1
• “Hey have you heard of the story…”
 “What story?’
• “You know the one where God abandoned humanity”
 “Of course I have.”
 “The other side is already overcrowded.” “Soon, the same will be of this world.” “Ah, I have failed.”
• “There are a lot of people who say that.”
• “But that’s what someone made up afterwards.”
 “Afterwards?”
• “At first, nobody had realized that the day had come.” “In reality, nothing happened that could be seen.”
• “Want to hear my theory?”
That God is probably stupid. He probably lost interest. With those systematic principals and the conservation of energy, it was a methodical world without chaos, but, at the same time it really lacked excitement. So he figured that he’d grant people wishes in the end. I don’t get why people can’t give birth, but the fact that they don’t want to die is what humanity wanted, right? That wish came through first. But later, people realized that they didn't actually wanted to die, so the gravekeepers were sent out. It’s a bit off on some parts, but he actually thought that he was granting humanity’s wishes. That’s the only way think I could think of.
From that day onward, society had to give in to the roaming dead since they were still unsure on how to deal with them.
 “Half-dead fever right?”
A new pandemic, the half-dead fever. Because of that, there were many people’s deaths, and the many people’s bodies began to roam.

Newbie Member

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Alrite you guys can post and tell me what u think about my non-picture manga more like a nonfictional story. kk. Comment,post,subscribe and like thanks! xd

Feral Loiterer

So....if its not a comic, why is it here?

Shy Kitten

4,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
TakashiHatake-Kun
Quote:
KAMISAMA NO INAI NICHIYOUBI

God created the world on Monday. On Tuesday he drew a line between chaos and order. On Wednesday, he arranged each and every number. On Thursday, he permitted the ebb and flow of time. On Friday, God explored every nook and cranny of the world. On Saturday, he rested. And on Sunday, God…forsook the world.
“Heaven and Hell are too crowded.”
“It won’t be long before this world is, too.”
“Ah, I have failed.”
When God abandoned the world, leaving behind only those words, people stopped dying. Even as their hearts stopped beating, even as their flesh rotted, the dead kept moving.
It is said that in order to save those very people, God sent to this world one final miracle: The Gravekeepers.

CHAPTER 1
• “Hey have you heard of the story…”
 “What story?’
• “You know the one where God abandoned humanity”
 “Of course I have.”
 “The other side is already overcrowded.” “Soon, the same will be of this world.” “Ah, I have failed.”
• “There are a lot of people who say that.”
• “But that’s what someone made up afterwards.”
 “Afterwards?”
• “At first, nobody had realized that the day had come.” “In reality, nothing happened that could be seen.”
• “Want to hear my theory?”
That God is probably stupid. He probably lost interest. With those systematic principals and the conservation of energy, it was a methodical world without chaos, but, at the same time it really lacked excitement. So he figured that he’d grant people wishes in the end. I don’t get why people can’t give birth, but the fact that they don’t want to die is what humanity wanted, right? That wish came through first. But later, people realized that they didn't actually wanted to die, so the gravekeepers were sent out. It’s a bit off on some parts, but he actually thought that he was granting humanity’s wishes. That’s the only way think I could think of.
From that day onward, society had to give in to the roaming dead since they were still unsure on how to deal with them.
 “Half-dead fever right?”
A new pandemic, the half-dead fever. Because of that, there were many people’s deaths, and the many people’s bodies began to roam.

This is taken from an anime. Seriously, look it up. The wording and plotting is exactly the same as the anime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff