Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Jack Evernite series is by ©Serina Bailon (aka Saquya3) and follows the story of the vampire, Jack.
His tale begins in the human world in these animated episodes ---&

BTW, each episode was animated entirely with ms paint,windows movie maker, and a mouse. Yet, the episodes turn out great!

His tale continues in this webcomic: Jack Evernite: Tales of Halloween

(it's read right to left and there is a link to each page in it's description. The series is currently ongoing but is rumoured to end by Halloween, the anniversary of Jack's creation.)

. heart It's full of hot bishounen xd , action,tension,romance, and angst. Plus it overall has a great story going. sweatdrop 3nodding

OH! and if you're wondering why it has alot to do with halloween, it's because jack was originally made for this random halloween animation I made and after I decided to continue Jack's story (starting at his beginning) I wanted to tie his story back in with the halloween animation he debuted in. Neat, huh? You can watch his old debut animation here: This is Halloween

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
so, i've watched all the episodes and read the pages you have done so far and here's my verdict:
it's ok. the story was more compelling in the episodes even if they were a little too dramatic at times. the story thus far in the comic is a little boring and it's completely switched genres. i hope it gets better because right now it's just not holding my interest.

the art needs improving, but you've proved that the story is more important than the art. despite the glaring anatomy issues, the episodes still held my interest to the point i shared it with people saying "she did this with MS PAINT!" truely, i was amazed at the animation.

so keep going with the comic and when you're done i would take a break and try to study up on your art before starting another story (and you had better start another one! i can see you doing great.)

if you want more fan art and fanfictions, then don't neglect your art and really try to wow us with this comic. pull out all the stops and really give us your all. be prepared for critics who'll tell you that the art is the biggest draw back. listen to them, because right now it is. many readers judge by cover. if the art's not good, they'll assume the story isn't good either.

*sigh* with that, i request that you let me sketch a drawing for you ^^
XMegantronX
so, i've watched all the episodes and read the pages you have done so far and here's my verdict:
it's ok. the story was more compelling in the episodes even if they were a little too dramatic at times. the story thus far in the comic is a little boring and it's completely switched genres. i hope it gets better because right now it's just not holding my interest.

the art needs improving, but you've proved that the story is more important than the art. despite the glaring anatomy issues, the episodes still held my interest to the point i shared it with people saying "she did this with MS PAINT!" truely, i was amazed at the animation.

so keep going with the comic and when you're done i would take a break and try to study up on your art before starting another story (and you had better start another one! i can see you doing great.)

if you want more fan art and fanfictions, then don't neglect your art and really try to wow us with this comic. pull out all the stops and really give us your all. be prepared for critics who'll tell you that the art is the biggest draw back. listen to them, because right now it is. many readers judge by cover. if the art's not good, they'll assume the story isn't good either.

That'd be completely awesome! I'd love a sketch from you whee Your critique was just what I needed to hear too. Very helpful! Luckily, the story does get better, it's just taking me a while to get the ball rolling. The art...~sigh...the art, I know I can do better, but that problem comes from the little bit of time I have to work on the comic each week, but I'll still try to bump up the quality because you're completely right, the art definitely should leave a better impression. I'm really glad you enjoyed the story throughout the episodes too, because that was my point in making them. Hopefully I can grab your interest again with the comic.

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Eeriesenna Sunfall
XMegantronX

That'd be completely awesome! I'd love a sketch from you whee Your critique was just what I needed to hear too. Very helpful! Luckily, the story does get better, it's just taking me a while to get the ball rolling. The art...~sigh...the art, I know I can do better, but that problem comes from the little bit of time I have to work on the comic each week, but I'll still try to bump up the quality because you're completely right, the art definitely should leave a better impression. I'm really glad you enjoyed the story throughout the episodes too, because that was my point in making them. Hopefully I can grab your interest again with the comic.

XD i'll keep tuned in then and work on your sketch tonight after i get off work. good luck on the story ^^

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

eh...wish it was better. trying to practice drawing without references. proving to be quite hard. ah well.
XMegantronX
User Image

eh...wish it was better. trying to practice drawing without references. proving to be quite hard. ah well.

I think it's beautiful! I love it! heart 4laugh

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Eeriesenna Sunfall
XMegantronX
User Image

I think it's beautiful! I love it! heart 4laugh

good XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas