Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not at all, he's cool!
I think it depends on what kind of physical work he would've been doing as an assassin. If he was a long-range-followed-by-sneaky-and-speedy-getaway assassin, I'd say that his physique is fine. If he was supposed to be engaging in anything hand-to-hand, I'd make him taller and more solid.

He looks about sixteen. How old is he supposed to be.

Further thought: Does he have some kind of mask, or other way of concealing his identity? (Assassin thing.)
looks fine to me. 3nodding
radical jojo
I think it depends on what kind of physical work he would've been doing as an assassin. If he was a long-range-followed-by-sneaky-and-speedy-getaway assassin, I'd say that his physique is fine. If he was supposed to be engaging in anything hand-to-hand, I'd make him taller and more solid.

He looks about sixteen. How old is he supposed to be.

Further thought: Does he have some kind of mask, or other way of concealing his identity? (Assassin thing.)

Ummm.... I think he's supposed to be 17. I'll have to check with Dirty_Sox.

Hmmm... mask. That's a good idea. But I think he lost his mask when he fell into the river. Or they took it away when he was captured.
How scrawny the character should look depends on the age if yo have any questions you can pm me.
If you are going for the ninja look, then he should seem more dark, and not so innocent. HOWEVER, since he is an amnesiac the innocent look could work, but he doe need to look older.
If you are going for a European assassin, might I suggest research into the Templars if you want him to keep the sword. That's if he's religious.

Either way, definately research wardrobe. I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone's work which looks totally badass, but the clothing is all wrong.
Shiken Daisuke
If you are going for the ninja look, then he should seem more dark, and not so innocent. HOWEVER, since he is an amnesiac the innocent look could work, but he doe need to look older.
If you are going for a European assassin, might I suggest research into the Templars if you want him to keep the sword. That's if he's religious.

Either way, definately research wardrobe. I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone's work which looks totally badass, but the clothing is all wrong.

I'd have to agree with you though sometimes the wardrobe can be changed. Amount of change sometimes gets too extreme. Most of it depends on what the look is.
No, he's nice looking smile
he looks fine to me, but if you believe he looks to scrawny, then give him just a little more bulk. i think assasins should be quick and nimble too.
by the way, i think he looks really cool!
He's perfect... he accutally kinda look a little cute smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces