• Signature Look 250
Never mind!

Got the help for Flash. biggrin

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
Why not just make it as a power point presentation? That would be easier and faster...

You don't even say what you want animated/what the storyboard for the animation is and you haven't provided people with a graphic they could actually animated without a lot of extra work.

Wealthy Noob

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
Catanaition N. D.
Why not just make it as a power point presentation? That would be easier and faster...

You don't even say what you want animated/what the storyboard for the animation is and you haven't provided people with a graphic they could actually animated without a lot of extra work.

I wish.
I need it in Flash.
It's for a class. I'm allowed to get help.

I don't care what the story or animations are.
And I have the graphic in whatever format somebody needs, I just used the .jpg as an example because it was faster to put on the page. :l

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
Uroboros Bunny
Catanaition N. D.

I wish.
I need it in Flash.

And I have the graphic in whatever format somebody needs, I just used the .jpg as an example because it was faster to put on the page. :l

You are asking someone to do a lot of work in a short amount of time for free and you don't even know what exactly you want them to do. I doubt anyone will take you up on this.

Wealthy Noob

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
Catanaition N. D.
Uroboros Bunny
Catanaition N. D.

I wish.
I need it in Flash.

You are asking someone to do a lot of work in a short amount of time for free and you don't even know what exactly you want them to do. I doubt anyone will take you up on this.

To make a few things move? I obv. don't have the option of giving real cash. -_-
Anywho, against your doubts, I found somebody. Thanks for your lovely help, it was worthwhile. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff