13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
moeotaku1
Snowblazer

moeotaku1

I'm excited to have a writer joining~
Ya know....I have an empty guild we can use for this....it may be easier....
Snowblazer

Snowblazer
moeotaku1
Snowblazer

moeotaku1

We could put an empty guild to good use. Thank you~
Sorry for not posting in a while. I just got finished with exams. I'm going to work on finding a name for the group, too. Feel free to suggest. So far we have "Mangaia-Ka" by The Drunken Jester.
Oh~ And I figured out how to get quotes to notify (I think). I haven't been using notations.
MitsukiTachiba
Quote:

Sorry for slightly late response. Thanks for applying! Glad to have you~

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
moeotaku1
Snowblazer

Snowblazer
moeotaku1
Snowblazer

moeotaku1

We could put an empty guild to good use. Thank you~
Sorry for not posting in a while. I just got finished with exams. I'm going to work on finding a name for the group, too. Feel free to suggest. So far we have "Mangaia-Ka" by The Drunken Jester.
Oh~ And I figured out how to get quotes to notify (I think). I haven't been using notations.

Heres the Guild Link It's not named or anything...just a bunch of letters...it was like that when i bought it....

Let's brainstorm a name once we are all staffed.
i feel a bump is needed ;w;

Lonely Genius

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
moeotaku1
I'd love to join, but I tend to be really moody when it comes to drawing and often cannot keep up - either I just don't feel like drawing or don't have any inspiration.
Not sure if you would want to have a slow person. ;_;

Amateur Citizen

xiiie
moeotaku1
I'd love to join, but I tend to be really moody when it comes to drawing and often cannot keep up - either I just don't feel like drawing or don't have any inspiration.
Not sure if you would want to have a slow person. ;_;

; v ;"
feel'n your pain here dood
i'd only be reliable for ideas or bridge-gap filling, concepts n' stuff.

. u . someday though.... someday.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Here's the empty guild we can use for this. Summer Manga Cirlce

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I can not spell today...sheesh...

Timid Ladykiller

This is a really interesting idea, and I would love to join in, but I'm extremely fickle and have way too many projects of my own. Like a comic that's still in the early drafting stages. I really wish you all the best, and will be eagerly waiting to see this come to fruition.

Devoted Exhibitionist

moeotaku1

User: Microchipped ( You can call me Chip or Dai for now~ ! )
Artist and/or Writer: Artist
Sample:
My Deviantart -rarely updated
Edit:: took away link for sketch tumblr because I'm a nervous wreck about that. I'll put back again when I decide to make it public or if you wanna see it again note me.

Specialty: I like to draw people the best! I'm really enthusiastic when it comes to trying new styles and trying out different types of colouring though. As for what I'm good at when it comes to art...er you decide sweatdrop ! I'm okay with small stories too...but I honestly wouldn't consider myself a writer and my only samples from that would be from charcater profiles

Flaws: Backgrounds...... I can sketch a decent simple background but actually colouring/lineing is something I need to work on. I'm also not great with animal anatomy. I've been practising a lot more often though! Also I'm not too experienced with comic layouts but I'm willing to learn/improve! ....gosh so many flaws emotion_facepalm

Genre I'd Like to Make: I'm pretty much okay with anything! I really like stuff with slight fantasy or mystery though! I'm love both serious things and funny things!

Notes: I'd love the chance to work with people going towards the same goal!
Not only does it sound fun but I really hope to get to know some nice people along the way!
Other then that It'd hope to improve my comic skills,(actually the improving part is pretty important) but I've always wanted to work on a comic too, so it's the perfect opportunity right? emotion_yatta
Microchipped

Thanks for responding! Sorry for the late reply, I've been grounded.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff