Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yeah i do...but i need some help..i haven't really got friends on here. LOL and i really want ot make a comic but i need some.. inspiration, so i need cast (gaians) and some ideas maybe? =D

so yeah if you wanna be in it give us a shout and tell me a bit about your gaian like age..gender..likes dislikes attitude and so on...you get?

if you want to see some of my art...My DA so...yeah dno waht else to say lol Bye ^^
Go to tektek.org and use the dream avatar thing. Make the rest up.

Wealthy Noob

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
DiesIstPanda

Yeah i do...but i need some help..i haven't really got friends on here. LOL and i really want ot make a comic but i need some.. inspiration, so i need cast (gaians) and some ideas maybe? =D

so yeah if you wanna be in it give us a shout and tell me a bit about your gaian like age..gender..likes dislikes attitude and so on...you get?

if you want to see some of my art...My DA so...yeah dno waht else to say lol Bye ^^

If you're dead set on this, I volunteer my Gaian. You can even go ahead and give her any attributes you like. You can get the general vibe of what my Gaian is like by looking at her. lol.
I also volunteer my Gaian if you'd like to use it .w.

Or just use tektek... that might work better.

Rainbow Pusher

So...are you asking for story collaboration? Or just asking to borrow people's avatars? I'm a bit confuzzled here.

Hygienic Genius

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SpazMeister
So...are you asking for story collaboration? Or just asking to borrow people's avatars? I'm a bit confuzzled here.

well im working on a comic, and yes i was to borrow peoples avatar and they can put there own ideas into the comic as well. =)

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
It's an interesting idea. I'm not sure how it would work, since the good ideas have already been taken by Gaia themselves.

What about ZOMG! Manga?

Or short clips about individual Gaian lives?

Hygienic Genius

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Snowblazer
It's an interesting idea. I'm not sure how it would work, since the good ideas have already been taken by Gaia themselves.

What about ZOMG! Manga?

Or short clips about individual Gaian lives?

well itsgoing to have ZOMG in it yeah but im going to bring back some old stuff form gaia as well like the grunny war stuff and so on XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff