Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok...im always making manga and i think m pretty good. but im fresh outta ideas. if you can give me a few ideas this would be very appreciated. and maybe i can send the finished graphic of your idea to you!

Pleeeese help me!
ive created many including a space/adventure about a boy frozen and lost in time
this will help me out
i think that pms or posts in this topicc will help me
how about a emo kid's life? sweatdrop
How about you do a manga on your avatar? he looks pretty cool and make an interesting character.
Please do not bump/spam. This is a slow moving forum. Be patient. Besides, there's almost no chance this thread'll go past the first page in about a week...Unless we get an influx of stupidity.
QUIT BUMPING.
This is such a SLOW fourm that it is not needed at ALL.
LynxCharochi
Please do not bump/spam. This is a slow moving forum. Be patient. Besides, there's almost no chance this thread'll go past the first page in about a week...Unless we get an influx of stupidity.
i wasnt spamming
You were too. Bumping every two minutes in this fourm is a no-no and it is considered spam. Please don't do it.
what i need ar ideas please not rules
No. What you need to do is learn the rules of the fourm before you even make a post. It's in every damn sticky.

As for ideas, you'd be a lot better off trying to find some inspiriation on your own, not begging for us to spoon-feed you ideas.
Comic Creator's Subforum rules specify that you cannot ask for ideas. And we won't give you any. If you do need one, go to the Pot of Ideas...It should be floating around the first couple pages. Please read stickies. It's why they're there.
....hi....how about a person who escaped from prison....and he needs somewhere to stay and then he....meets this tomboy who says he is welcomed to stay with her...
Asking for for ideas is, well, immature. Stop being lazy and go find your own ideas. And if you don't follow the rules, you'll piss off the people who frequent this forum who do respect the rules. If you're just here to waste people's time, then go away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff