Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking for a talented writer to assist me in bringing some ideas to creation. If your interested post on this thread or email me at kongren@yahoo.com
What type of story is your comic? I'm a writter. A lot of people say I'm good. So I leave the bragging to them. Send me over some story ideas you had.
Can we see some samples of your artwork as well as what you have planned for this comic. Is it just something for fun or are you very serious about this? Do you have specific genres you prefer? Where you do you plan to host your comic?

Things such as these help us know the level of your commitment. 3nodding
I don't have any samples of art that I would like to display as of yet. But I will soon enough! I'm serious about this project--I'm sampling a lot of peoples work and trying my best to decide who would work this correctly.
I'll give you a basic outline of the story though.
A gritty tough guy, a costantly lying young woman, and a half man half animal get on a train to go to a place called Megalopolis. (The half-man half-beast doesn't come to the story until later though) The man and woman realize that they don't have enough money to stay on the train for the whole trip. So now they have to go from town to town on train after train to get to their destination. In each town they will have to find a job, and they will also develope relationships with other "lesser" characters in the town. Each chapter will be seperated by them being in the town. (it could go on forever if I wanted it to.)
I want this comic to be gritty and sort of Manga-realistic style. It would probably be in the genre of action/sci-fi/romance
I kind of got to go to sleep now- please help! I'll check this out tomorrow
THANK YOU!
I've got another illustrator to help me out!!

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

OOO pick me i'm a writer ^^ would you like for me to send some of my work?

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

I do not know if my other post will show up but i'm a writer for Manga but i have my on storys and i'm looking for a artist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff