Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Poster

I have a story in my mind and I want to read it as a manga but I'm not that good in drawing. I only draw characters but having a difficult time drawing their expressions and special effects.

The genre is like romance with scifi and fantasy.
The story is:
3 boys of 17 years old died at the same time but in different places and different cause. A predictor and also a scientist predicted that the three boys are destined to be the princes who will save the world from evil rulers. He and his assistants dug each boy's grave, took their body and seal their gave again so no one will know the bodies were stolen.

He preserved their bodies and waited for 1 month until they wake. When they woke up, their memories were lost. The scientist observed them in a few days and saw what their powers are and gave them names according to their powers. Thorn , theprince of plants. Frozen, the prince of ice. Flame, the prince of fire.

The scientist sent them to high school. They were known as the 3 handsome princes in that school. Some of the students there recognized them because that was the school where they are studying before they died. Everyone thinks that they have powers because they are only "experiments". The three boys also think like that. They don't know that they are humans.

Their mission is to find the three princesses that are also studying in that school. Those princesses will make their powers stronger. They don't know that the princesses that are destined for them were the girls that they love before they died. Thorn and flame's princesses are their girlfriend before exept Frozen's. Frozen is inlove with his destined princess before but the girl love another man. And then they regained their memories... And many things happened...

And the story continues ...... Until the war started. Where sacrifices are made. People are in great danger.
Soldiers were sent and they are guided by the 3 princes and their princesses. After 1 month of fighting, they won but many lives were taken. Unfortunately, Prince Frozen's princess is one of those who died in the war. A very beautiful fairy like appeared in front of them, saying she will grant one prince's wish without anything in replace but the fairy's power is limted only. Only one person can be revived. But they are confused who to revive because many of their close friends, bestfriends and family members died. While Thorn and Flame is discussing who to revive, frozen is only listening to them quietly. They noticed that, and decided to give the decition to Frozen knowing that he has the most tragic life before he died, they want to him to experience happiness for the rest of his life. That's why Frozen then wished his princess to be revived. After that they continue living happily while still protecting the world from danger.

Note:
the princes and princesses are immortals in my story. They don't get old but can die if someone killed them or they ran into an accident or disease.

Ok who's interested to help me make it into a manga?

Dapper Dabbler

10,615 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sounds interesting. How would you picture the characters looking?

Hilarious Poster

Mm.. Well in my imagination, Thorn is the tallest and looks so cool and is the smartest of the 3.. He's kind of like a big brother attitude but the one who gets jealous quickly.

Frozen has the coldest attitude and does not talk much... He always act like that especially to his fans (fan girls)... has the most tragic past and the most protective one... He only acknowledge himself as a sacrifice for the person that he loves. (he don't laugh and smile whole heartedly)

Flame is the most childish one. Really likes to throw jokes. Among the 3, he is the sweetest one. But when he gets angry , he don't hear anybody and set all people in fire even allies.

Overall

Flame is tall with dark blue hair when he did not use his power. He acts like a child that's why he has the mosy cheerful face. He kills bunch of enemies from a far away dintance in a second. Good at range fights.

Frozen is taller with silver hair but turns black near the tips of the hair. He looks like a bad boy and his bangs swiped in one side only. He don't wear his uniform correctly, he wears it the way he wants it. Uses his icycles as flying knives and swords. He can use ice as shield too and kill enemies in groups a short distance.

Thorn is the tallest, formal type of guy, and really smart. He has golden hair with stripes of orange . Everybody adores his sweet attractive smile. Impressive at killing enemies far or near silently by his poisonous plants. Uses his plants as a powerful whip who can kill the enemies surrounding him. He is the leader of the 3.

And their princesses have similarities of them exept Frozen's princess because she is a girl who don't want Fronzen's help. She tries to stand only by herself but is really cheerful.

Flame's princess has dark pink, short hair with blue ribbon on it. Really clumsy. Kinda short for her age.

Frozen's princess has shiny, wavy, long, brown hair and she is so cheerful. She's the one who cheer Frozen up but still confused wether she loves frozen or the model guy working on
showbiz.

Thorn's princess has black, shiny, straight hair and is wearing a clip with a heart. Really formal and is really strict because she is a student council president. She became boyish after her boyfriend died but later on , Thorn (his boyfriwnd who died before) turned her back to normal.

Dapper Dabbler

10,615 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well this will give me something extra to do, so hows about I do some concept drawings for you so you can see different styles. (that is if you want me to work with you. btw i don't want compensation if you do)

ps. Frozen doesn't flow that well as a name. I recommend Frost, Iceberg, or Hail.

Hilarious Poster

Ok smile
Then Frozen will be Hail

Dapper Dabbler

10,615 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yay! Do the princesses have names?

Hilarious Poster

They do not have names yet. I'm still thinking what name will suite them.
Have any ideas ?

Oh there is something i want to tell first. I'm not a professional though, i'm only a school's scrpit
Writer and only a second year student 14 years old. I'm not a very very excellent manga script writer...

Gomji's Oppa

Shirtless Raider

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Ooh, your story sounds interesting though! I'm also a 14 year old whos turning 15 this year. Lets see... Mind if I draw your characters and show them to you? heart 3nodding

Hilarious Poster

ll white dream ll
Ooh, your story sounds interesting though! I'm also a 14 year old whos turning 15 this year. Lets see... Mind if I draw your characters and show them to you? heart 3nodding

Ok then smile you can help us think of styles for the characters smile

Gomji's Oppa

Shirtless Raider

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Yuuki_Jade

Ok heart There's something I wanna ask you:
1. What color are their eyes?
2. So basically the princes were going out with(or knew) the princesses before they died?
3. What does the school uniform look like?(if you don't have it thought out, can I design it?)
4. Can you draw the examples of the characters so I can get an idea?
5. Do you plan to upload the manga on a certain website?(If yes, smackjeeves is perfect!)
6. How many people will be working on this?
7. Read it from left to right or right to left? (Left to right!!)
8. Who's the tallest among the princesses?
9. How did they all met?
10. How would they dress outside of school?
11. Does the princesses have specific powers like the princes?
12. Can you pm me your email if you decided to work with me? (I'll give you mine then, too)
13. What causes the war at the end?

I hope you can answer them all! (Especially number 4!)

Hilarious Poster

1 thorn has green eyes
hail has super light violet eyes
flame has dark blue eyes

2 yeah they are going out with the princess before they died exept hail because his princess is the girl that he loves but don't love him back.

3 i don't know.. How about u design it.

4 ok then on Saturday

5 yeah i'm planning about that but i don't know where. So i'll your suggested website.

6 i guess three

7 it depends to the artist . I am the writer

8 it's thorn

9 when they woke up inside the scientist's lab

10 something like a modrl type. Looks cool compared to others.

11 Yes. The same power with the princes but a little bit weaker.

12 i can... And i will tell the artist too so u can plan more about character designs.

13 someone unlocked the forbidden power. Tried to conquer the world by it. But before that, he wants to kill the princes and princess first so they will not be a hindrance.

Hilarious Poster

But their looks will change when they transform into their "elemental form" . So i guess there will be many designs needed in each character. I'll just show my view on them on saturday because of activities in school.

Hilarious Poster

ll white dream ll
Yuuki_Jade

Ok heart There's something I wanna ask you:
1. What color are their eyes?
2. So basically the princes were going out with(or knew) the princesses before they died?
3. What does the school uniform look like?(if you don't have it thought out, can I design it?)
4. Can you draw the examples of the characters so I can get an idea?
5. Do you plan to upload the manga on a certain website?(If yes, smackjeeves is perfect!)
6. How many people will be working on this?
7. Read it from left to right or right to left? (Left to right!!)
8. Who's the tallest among the princesses?
9. How did they all met?
10. How would they dress outside of school?
11. Does the princesses have specific powers like the princes?
12. Can you pm me your email if you decided to work with me? (I'll give you mine then, too)
13. What causes the war at the end?

I hope you can answer them all! (Especially number 4!)

Gomji's Oppa

Shirtless Raider

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Yuuki_Jade

Yayyy! Thanks! That cleared a lot heart

Gomji's Oppa

Shirtless Raider

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Yuuki_Jade

What is the title of the story and the name of the princesses?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff