Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Tactician

Hello, I'm currently looking for a manga artist to help me get started in creating a manga. The plot line is already drawn up, I simply need someone to draw what I ask, I'd be more than happy to pay gaia gold in exchange. Please PM me if you're interested, I'd be happy to discuss this at greater length. Thank you in advance for any help.
Mingen Hellolee
Hello, I'm currently looking for a manga artist to help me get started in creating a manga. The plot line is already drawn up, I simply need someone to draw what I ask, I'd be more than happy to pay gaia gold in exchange. Please PM me if you're interested, I'd be happy to discuss this at greater length. Thank you in advance for any help.

Give something as an example like a dialog or something and I'll see if I can draw it up to your liking.
Hey! what kind of story is it? where can i send you an example of my art?
Mingen Hellolee

I'm interested in knowing what the story is about before saying whether or not I want to draw for it sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff