Welcome to Gaia! ::

Speejam's Wife

Fashionable Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UPDATES ON FRIDAYS!

At the moment, i am uploading the prologue pages. Meaning, as soon as I finish a page, I shall upload it to all the websites below. when the prologue ends; the comic will start its normal uploading routine. Friday only.

I just started my manga/comic. Its a bit furry but, the style is pretty much a mixture of animals and humans. Strongly referred humans.

Warning:
This comic contains violence and some tasteful nudity.

You can check this comic on so many places!
ComicFury
Patreon / Support me!
Smackjeeves
Tumblr
furaffinity
inkbunny

If you watch me on ANY of these places, do tell me and you'll get a special something from me!
A simple sketch of a character of yours! Or pretty much anything you'd like. ( As long as its tasteful. c: )
ONE PER USER. c:

Thankyou very much for supporting me!

Any questions, or suggestions; do tell me via this thread.

Shameless Man-Lover

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
It's beautiful so far. :3

13,665 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I had actually checked this out on comic fury about a week ago. I'm liking the art for it, and have really liked the take you have with the furry-esque characters.

The main thing that has really jarred me is the writing. It seems a little flip-floppy, and I had problems keeping track of what is going on. I get the the character is recounting events, but I feel that there should be something to visually show the reader what is in the past, and what is in the present. There are many ways to do this, having the gutters of the page inked black, grayscale vs. color, changing panels border shape, etc. Also some of the pages don't flow very well as far as panel set-up is concerned. As a reader I felt confused as to what panel I was supposed to read first. I found myself trying to read the pages right to left, and left to right, to try to figure out the proper flow of the dialogue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff